Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
I wish i knew before

After trying several time kiting i found the best place feels like home and learn without any... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lacin3333
THE place where you want to comme back soon

It is my 4rth time in Boracay and always stay in different stations. I wish I knew Funboard Center... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2019
Kirill0468

Recommended experiences in and around Boracay
from $28.00
from $60.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews bulabog beach healthy food kite lessons cafe tabou homemade lemonade outer reef fantastic stay home away from home perfect place to learn super friendly staff shallow water beach boys whole team learn how visited boracay see you soon place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Funboard Center is located on a perfect, quiet spot on Bulabog beach. We stayed at their cozy apartment for longer than we'd planned. Super friendly crew and superb food. Professional and fun kiteboard instructors will get you on the board quickly. We had a really great time!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 2, 2015

First time I stayed at Funboard Center in Boracay, I fell in love with not just the Bulabog beach, the bay and wind/kite surf conditions, but also the atmosphere at Funboard center, managed by lovely Simone and her enthusiastic and service minded local crew - always willing to help out, whether you need wind or kite surf assistans, or just want to grab a banana milkshake at the bar. And of course Im back at the center every time I'm in Boracay - can't really find a reason why I shouldn't!

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

My stay on Boracay for the windsurf and yoga camp in November was absolutely fantastic! Simone and her team made me feel very welcome and the homemade bread and good food at the little cafe of the funboard center was something to look forward to every day.

The activities on the side like the sunset sailing cruise around the island and the BBQ at the beach made my 10 days on boracay perfect.

I can only recommend Simone and her team at funboard, I instantly felt at home and was able to improve my windsurf skills.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Super friendly and knowledgable staff with a nice selection of new gear. Perfectly located also upwind of all the other schools so water in front is much less crowded. Couldn't ask for a better place to learn.

Reviewed November 26, 2015

I spent four days in Boracay at the Funboard center. I did windsurfing and I learnt how to kitesurf with a very good teacher. The center is very pleasant with very good and new equipment and a delicious little restaurant. The water body is VERY beautiful !
I recommend this center to practice or learn windsurfing or kitesurfing.