“Awesome kiteschool”

Funboard Center Boracay
Ranked #1 of 63 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Funboard Center Boracay is one of the very few schools with kiteboarding and windsurfing under one umbrella and offers brand new equipment from Gaastra and Tabou boards every year. We offer a great variety of different courses for windsurfing and kitesurfing, from a discovery course up to high jump lessons. All our kitesurf instructors are fully certified by IKO.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Funboard Center is located on a perfect, quiet spot on Bulabog beach. We stayed at their cozy apartment for longer than we'd planned. Super friendly crew and superb food. Professional and fun kiteboard instructors will get you on the board quickly. We had a really great time!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"school"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed December 2, 2015

First time I stayed at Funboard Center in Boracay, I fell in love with not just the Bulabog beach, the bay and wind/kite surf conditions, but also the atmosphere at Funboard center, managed by lovely Simone and her enthusiastic and service minded local crew - always willing to help out, whether you need wind or kite surf assistans, or just want to grab a banana milkshake at the bar. And of course Im back at the center every time I'm in Boracay - can't really find a reason why I shouldn't!

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

My stay on Boracay for the windsurf and yoga camp in November was absolutely fantastic! Simone and her team made me feel very welcome and the homemade bread and good food at the little cafe of the funboard center was something to look forward to every day.

The activities on the side like the sunset sailing cruise around the island and the BBQ at the beach made my 10 days on boracay perfect.

I can only recommend Simone and her team at funboard, I instantly felt at home and was able to improve my windsurf skills.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Super friendly and knowledgable staff with a nice selection of new gear. Perfectly located also upwind of all the other schools so water in front is much less crowded. Couldn't ask for a better place to learn.