Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great week and great wind in Boracay

We really enjoyed our week at Funboard Center Boracay! The equipement was modern and in good... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Jenn2920
Fantastic Stay

Best place to stay on Boracay for windsurfing - good equipement, cool and friendly people, good... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dkeytheswiss
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Boracay
from $19.00
from $62.50
from $28.00
from $26.08
More Info
All reviews bulabog beach healthy food cafe tabou kite lessons homemade lemonade outer reef oats home away from home perfect place to learn super friendly staff small bar shallow water learn how visited boracay whole team beach boys palm trees
Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

My stay on Boracay for the windsurf and yoga camp in November was absolutely fantastic! Simone and her team made me feel very welcome and the homemade bread and good food at the little cafe of the funboard center was something to look forward to every day.

The activities on the side like the sunset sailing cruise around the island and the BBQ at the beach made my 10 days on boracay perfect.

I can only recommend Simone and her team at funboard, I instantly felt at home and was able to improve my windsurf skills.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Super friendly and knowledgable staff with a nice selection of new gear. Perfectly located also upwind of all the other schools so water in front is much less crowded. Couldn't ask for a better place to learn.

Reviewed November 26, 2015

I spent four days in Boracay at the Funboard center. I did windsurfing and I learnt how to kitesurf with a very good teacher. The center is very pleasant with very good and new equipment and a delicious little restaurant. The water body is VERY beautiful !
I recommend this center to practice or learn windsurfing or kitesurfing.

Reviewed November 22, 2015

Simone and her team of windsurfing and kitesurfing instructions are top class. My wife and I came on honeymoon, and felt instantly at home. They were literally unpacking for the start of the season that morning (last week of October), but took us on immediately.
We had great 1:1 tuition from local national champs, with good kit, all co-ordinated by the ever friendly and out-of-her-way helpful boss and (ex-pro?) Simone. The school is laid-back, takes on new kit every year and will make sure you are taken out to get the most out of your tuition. The wind in Boracay is really consistent, and funboards' position at the north end of Bulabag beach means it is less frenetic and congested - an added extra for the new learner / less confident ktiesurfer.
Would highly recommend this place for lessons - if you're not booked up, but looking to see what your options were, then at least go and ask.
We were there as rainy season finished, and were predominantly there for windsurfing (which is very much in the minority at Bulabog)....so if the rain came in we just kicked back in their super-chilled kitchen bar to munch on cake / smoothies / whatever other fuel you fancy until the rain had passed.
Think the center also has accommodation and runs some yoga classes - but we can't comment because we were just in it for the watersport.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

The staff here is amazing and made Kite Boarding fun and easy to learn. I bought the 9 hour course and could choose days and times which suited my schedule. Plus they have a well stocked cafe for if you're hungry afterwards.