Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you want to feel at home, come here

The best place to learn kitesurfing in Boracay. I had really a good time there. I had many days... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020
koindre
Kedainiai, Lithuania
via mobile
This is a lovely place created ans maintained by wonderful people :)!

Great place for kitesurf, windsurf and yoga . Very good place for kitesurfing lessons if you are... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2020
TarmoPi

Recommended experiences in and around Panay Island
from $16.42
from $27.25
from $74.11
More Info
All reviews yoga classes bulabog beach healthy food homemade bread giving advice super nice people kite surfers whole team learn kitesurfing feel at home beach boys see you soon special thanks white beach simone wind equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

The staff here is amazing and made Kite Boarding fun and easy to learn. I bought the 9 hour course and could choose days and times which suited my schedule. Plus they have a well stocked cafe for if you're hungry afterwards.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

If you are looking to learn how to Kite Board or Wind Surf while in Boracay, I strongly recommend this place. The instructors and owners are very friendly and knowledgeable. They also have some amazing food and smoothies.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Had a great time with the Funboard instructors learning how to kitesurf over the two days I had available. Alex was very patient with me and also very good at identifying what I needed to work on specifically especially considering I had no previous "board" experience. It was also tough since I wasn't there in season so the wind was a bit unpredictable but we still managed to make progress and I got up on the board within the time frame we had. Funboard also runs a daily yoga session in the mornings at a nearby hotel which my girlfriend and I went to. Was an intense but very rewarding 1.5 hours and a great start to the day! Highly recommend it if you're up ;)

Date of experience: September 2015

Good vibes
Away from the crowd

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 12, 2015

I found Funboard and some other places through Google and after doing some more research decided to go with Funboard because the atmosphere seemed more friendly and than the other places and boy how I was right. Already from the booking experience Simone, the owner, wrote to me personally and was very friendly. Once arriving, the location is great with our private "launch-pad" for wind and kite-surfing. Simone met me and introduced me to the place and staff and it didn't take long time until I made many friends, instructors as well as customers :) Its a very friendly atmosphere at Funboard! All the guys helped me out with board and sail size suggestions and they are all so friendly and helpful, switching rigs quickly in case wind picks up / drops.

Lagoon conditions are perfect because you can stand most of the time in the lagoon no matter where you are, that means awesome conditions for kite-surfers(especially for beginners, best place to learn kite-surfing!). Was also great for me as a windsurfer because its fast and easy to get up and going after a catapult ;)

The great thing with Funboard is that there are other activities you can do such as going on cruises, going to the fish market, Yoga so there is no way to get bored even for those days when the wind doesn't co-operate. :P I enjoyed relaxing at Cafe Tabou at the center where the girls use their magic to make Milkshakes, Crepes, Pasta and other goodies!

This time I went alone but now that I know how great the atmosphere is and that is so much other things to do outside of windsurfing, but next time I will bring my girlfriend as well!

I went alone as an intermediate windsurfer and am always worried if they are supportive (advice on size of board and sail etc.)to beginners/intermediates but found out that Funboard is a great place for pro's or beginners, alone or with friends/partners alike. Nr1!

Thank you for all of you at Funboard who made this vacation a truly memorable one! ♥

See you next year!