“Quiet & Nice”

Henann Garden Resort
Ranked #14 of 147 Hotels in Boracay
“Quiet & Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Need to improve in wider varities of breakfast menu.
Quiet, good location, good facilities.
Early booking for hotel massage and spa package.
Pool access room is big and comfortable.
A walkway to beach is convenient and is away from crowded place.

1 Thank Jessie W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Livingston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Now I know why the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans flock here in their thousands every year. Not to mention the many Filipinos , it really is a paradise on earth. The beach itself is stunning and so clean, whilst the Watersports and activities are endless and not to be missed (very cheap compared to rip off Spain/Portugal/Turkey etc etc), furthermore the food is just amazing and the locals are so polite and friendly. In short you couldnt ask for a better place to park yourself for a couple of weeks. :-)

Room Tip: 1st class and just the right distance away from the beach which isnt overly noisy but if you like co...

2 Thank Steph M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hotel and services exceed my expectation love to come back again. I love the foods and my kids enjoyed so much to the pools very safe for the kids and very close to the beach and boracay night life.. awesome holiday!

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Located at station 2. There might be some walking distance to Dmall, which might take ard 5 - 8 mins walk from the beach entrance of the boracay garden.
I booked the grand room which was value for money as its consider the new block and everything looks more clean. This hotel doesn't provide bathroom slippers for their guest. Feel uneasy walking around my room barefooted.
As i stay for 6 days 5 nights, i was given complimentary wifi for my stay. Do not waste any money buying their wifi. Cause its sucks. Damm slow and sometime no connection.
For those who needs internet connection, just go buy a prepaid card for 40 peso. And top up 300 peso for 7 days unlimited internet. Use ur mobile personal hotspot, u can connect ur laptop...etc. Much faster too.
There are lots of korean tourists in this hotel. They wake up damm early in the morning to get into the pool and they have this habit to slam their room doors, Which is quite irritating. So if you are a light sleeper, bring ur ear plugs in case.
Buffet breakfast and dinner is so-so. Not worth my time to wake up to eat. Maybe they can improve their menu variety or change their chef.
Overall, i think its value for $$$ to stay at this hotel grand room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel is located at an excellent location. Everything is really well organized. Right from the airport transfer to the welcome drink that'll be given as soon as you arrive. Rooms are good and are excellent value for money. Pools are also well maintained.

However 1 suggestion is that they need to be a little more flexible. The restaurant closes at 10 in the night and 2 in the afternoon. For guests like us who arrived at 9 in the evening, the restaurant and room service weren't available. Also, simple policies like not supplying knives inside the rooms when they themselves supply fruits can be changed.

Cainta, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

This my first time to go to boracay with my girlfriend and I want to make it special. So first, I look for the best hotels in boracay and and choose this Boracay Garden Resort as I think this one is the cheapest among the 4 resort that Hennan manage.

Anyway, we stayed here from 7-9 of Dec. After a 3 hours trip from Kalibo Airport, we really felt tired. Upon reaching on the hotel, there are some staff already waiting for us in the entrance (I think she is a receptionist) and gave us a nice welcome drink to refreshen us a little bit. They guide us to our room, and I was shock, they gave us a premier room but I only book for a deluxe room. So I guess we are lucky. Hehe. I didn't ask why they upgrade my reservation and instead I just thank them. The room was very nice as every we need is already there and actually it exceed on my expectation, I really love it. But there is only 2 things I hate, first the remote of the tv is note functioning well as I need to press it hard just to change the channel and the tub, it takes time for the water to sink even I already remove the cap on the hole. Actually it's not really a big thing. They also have nice staff, they are approachable and will assist your needs. They always make a courtesy call to their customer, and thats make it so nice.

This hotel really can be recommended to everyone want to stay in Boracay. I hope next time, I can try their free breakfast and the spa.

Pasay, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and i enjoyed our stay here at the boracay gardens form dec 3-5,2013.. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating esp FAYE at the reception.. She even gave us spare time to book us for our activities.. Our room was a premier room (351) and it was very lagre n comfy.. Although there were ants, the housekeeping personnel killed them immediately as soon as we told them.. The pool, garden and pool bar were all great.. Their breakfast was good too with lots of variety.. Will definitely recommend to friends and will stay at the resort when we will come back..

Room Tip: Premier rooms are very spacious..

1 Thank Hadji V