“A delightful resort...we HIGHLY recommend it.”

Henann Garden Resort
Ranked #13 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My daughter and I spent nine days at the Boracay Garden Resort last week and it was a wonderful hotel choice for us. It was very central to all three beach areas of White Beach and the pedicab service made it extremely easy to get around Boracay. The pool was just amazing and one of the longest pools I have ever seen in a hotel. You could actually get a real workout swimming laps in it. We had a third floor room and the air conditioning made the room extremely comfortable. The room was spotless and the beds were wonderful. The breakfast buffet far surpassed my expectations. We received superb service from every hotel employee we met and the housekeeping staff were efficient in making up our room everyday. The only negative comments we could make about this resort were as follows: They wanted 1000 Php for a three day internet code. Even the cheapest hostel in our travels has free internet access. It goes without question that a resort of this calibre should not be charging for internet access. The management should really remedy this. I also felt that the gap in the door leading to the balcony allowed mosquitoes in at night and should be closed. The shower was so low on the wall that even though I am only 5' 3" tall, I could not stand under it. Their check-out procedure was rather lengthy and should perhaps be reviewed by management. They insisted upon having the room "checked" upon our departure, so allow time for this if you need to get underway quickly. Other than these four items, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. It was a real oasis of relaxation.

Room Tip: Less noise in the third floor and the balcony drying rack was very handy for wet towels and swimsuit...
There are newer reviews for Henann Garden Resort

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay (March 10-13, 2013) We were at the premiere room on the second floor right in front of the main swimming pool. We had a very good view and close to the beach. Our room was clean and when you call for housekeeping, they come right away. We have a complaint regarding the door that opens through the veranda, the glass door did not seal properly (room 246) so the mosquitos were able to get in. My niece had huge bites on her legs. The bathroom, especially the shower room did not have the right size shower curtain, so everytime we shower we make a mess of the floor because the water was splattering. It would be nice if the bathroom can be well maintained, have regular maintenance. The main swimming pool, was the CLEANEST I have ever seen even though it was surrounded by trees and flowering shrubs. We had never seen any dead leaves or even flower buds in the water. The water was so clear. We really enjoyed swimming in the pool. We were there every afternoon and spend hours in the pool. The only thing, when you look up and look around you, the exterior paints of the hotel are starting to peel off. It would be a shame if the place is left unattended, because it is such a beautiful resort. It would be nice if it can be painted on a regular basis to maintain the clean exterior of the buildings. The garden cafe and the food were very good. Staff were very helpful. I noticed that the ladies serving (waitress) are wearing very short skirts, stockings and high heels. They look like they were office workers (secretaries). They looked so uncomfortable, because they were always pulling their skirts down. That's how short it was. It would be really nice to see, if they can wear a long printed (flowery) and flowing skirts or sarongs, (still keep the same green color scheme) and flat shoes. They are on their feet all day, it would be nice to feel relax and comfortable while working, then it would really COMPLETE and COMPLIMENT the garden theme. The restaurant after all, is surrounded by greenery. We already have plans to come back in two years time and would love to stay in the same resort. It would be great to come back and to see this new look on the restaurant servers :) Feel free to e-mail us to acknowledge our review. Thanks

Room Tip: Premiere rooms on the second floor in front of the main swimming pools, we highly recommended. It h...
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Negatives: My room was filled with mosquitos, now have huge red bites all over me. There were no closets or shelves in the room. The checkout process is painfully slow as they want to check your room before you leave the hotel and they are PAINFULLY slow doing it (they tell you just have a seat in the unairconditioned lobby for 15 or 20 minutes until they get around to it, unacceptable). There is only one person making eggs at breakfast with hundreds in the restaurant, so we finished breakfast each day before the eggs arrived. It took several calls to finally get our room cleaned. Bring a printout of your reservation, they don't keep them by name and make you go to the business center and print your reservation out before they check you in.

Positives: Good location with direct beach access. Nice pool. Good aircon. Decent food selection at breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without mosquitos.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ontheroadagainva
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Awesome and wonderful. We've been to many places this one tops. The staff are great and very accommodating. The place is really nice. A good place to relax and enjoy your vacation. Our 5 year old son commented that we should stay 20 more days. If we return to Boracay we will still pick Boracay Garden Resort.

Room Tip: Choose premier room with access to pool.
2  Thank Mlcayubit
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here last last year for a family getaway as a gift to my parents Silver anniversary.
The place was very relaxing and I so love the variety of food they offer for their breakfast buffet :)
One of the nicest hotel I've been to in Boracay. I arrived early at 9am, but they already gave me the room even if the check-in time is till 2PM (Of course this depends if a room is already available).

One thing I noticed though is that the place is infested with Koreans! I don't feel like I'm on my own country at all, and some of them are very noisy along the corridors (though I have nothing against them), but the place would have been nicer if they've been sensitive enough to other guests.

But all in all, it was a wonderful place!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel has a big construction site on one side by the first pool, our room was overlooking this site so we complained straight away and after some time we were able to get an upgrade to a grand room overlooking the second pool with no noise or views of the construction, both rooms were fine and both had verandas , there is a short walk to the beach through a tunnel where u are greeted by vendors trying to get you to rent sailing boats etc, during our stay we walked to both ends of the beach and decided if we were to return we would most likely opt for station one.....it's les crowded and there are less vendors to bother you, tailpapa wet fish and meat market is a must where you can purchase fresh meat or fresh seafood from the market and get it cooked by the surrounding eateries for a small cost, hotel breakfast was good and all the pool areas were spotless. All in all we had a great stay

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been to many resorts in Boracay. I tried both backpacker and high end ones depending on the company that I have (friends and families have different needs) . Never have I experienced such great service and comfort such as Boracay garden Resort. The resort in itself is great in terms of facilities. I appreciate the fact that they exerted a lot of effort in making the resort pleasing to the eye (as well as pictures) . The bathtub and shower area are separate, rooms are huge, pools are soo clean and beautiful. Service was surprisingly quick and people are very accomodating. I also wanted to commend the front desk staff for accomodating our request of booking early (around 1030am) since we came in earlier than the check in time. The location is also great, you would have your own separate space in the beach with superb security.

Room Tip: Come in early for breakfast. Dont book a room (poolside area) till May 2013 for the construction noi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends