“ASYA made my wedding proposal a memorable one!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canyon De Boracay

Canyon De Boracay
Ranked #56 of 150 Hotels in Boracay
cebu
“ASYA made my wedding proposal a memorable one!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2009

My fiancee and I took months of planning before we decided to make reservations for Asya Boracay. And we definitely do not regret every minute of our stay on the place.

The day we went there, was the day I proposed to my girlfriend for 6-yrs. Asya made the day more perfect and they surely made our stay truly unforgettable.

We would definitely recommend everyone to stay in Asya.

To the staff and crew of Asya, thank you so much! See you soon.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tkboi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
HCMC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2009

As a hotelier with 16 years of international management experience and infact currently managing an award winning resort in Indo China

I am not easily impressed however after staying at Asya for 3 nights, 4 days. I can say that the staff there are one of th best I have dealt with . they convey warmness , concern and of course make the effort of greeting of you by your 1st name .

From the reservation to my send off.

They arranged all of my activities while there, which all went well and on my return they did follow up on asking me if I enjoyed myself

Pick up by their new , clean van and private speedboat.
Breakfast was simple but of excellent quality

My room was excellent but after almost 5 years of operations they are showing some signs of wear but nothing big .

Kudos to the management and staff. I ll make sure to share my experience to my family , friends and also to my classes in Cornell.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travelingpinoy
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2009

I stayed at Asya last Aug.29-30.2009. It's my first visit at Boracay & Asya made it very relaxing & memorable..

To the Asya Staff & Crew...Cheers for the job well done!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2009

Cheers! if you check their website, the rates in a glance are quite high compared to other hotels but it's worth it! Some hotels in boracay always put extra charge almost on everything and u end up paying more than asya's rates. The room is big enough for 4persons, a/c is good, clean bedding's and bathroom. I love their pizza. Breakfast and hotel foods are great, special and you pay almost close of what u pay outside "eat all you can" which is nothing special. Place is quite, relaxing, clean, nice/ safe pool for kids and secured over the night. 2 mins walk to the beach and once your on the beach you just want to get back to the hotel hehe :) sadly boracay main long stretch white beach is crowded and market like place. best its because of the powdery white sand.
Asya also offers guest their private cove (10 mins hotel courtesy ride). All amenities are free of use. My family cannot stop going for kayaking and snorkeling. All the staffs are great. They never stop giving us towel either on the cove, pool or going to the beach hehe. my mom as an elderly person they always look after from beginning to end. If you need anything for our trip, dont hesitate to ask them. They also give a souvenir photo for the guest to cherish on the way back. Definitely a recommended hotel to stay, relax and enjoy.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Jumper1000
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2009

We stayed in Asya from the end of June to the start of July 09 and we couldn't be more delighted with our stay there. From the moment we were picked by Asya from Caticlan port (after a disastrous experience with Cebu Pacific Air which involved a re-routed and rescheduled flight ) we were greeted with a very welcoming and helpful staff who organised the pickup at the very last minute. We were blown away with the cove the minute we arrived and that pretty much set the tone for the rest of our 6 day holiday. The rooms were very spacious and can easily accommodate 3 people comfortably. The pool and courtyard was a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of the beach front and walkways. The service was consistently excellent through out our trip and its a testimony to the staff's dedication.

Asya did a great job in organising our transfers to and from the airport which could have easily turned to a disaster as Cebu Pacific Air did very little to inform us of the changes.

All in all it was an amazing and excellent stay. I recommend Asya to anyone looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday. Lastly I recommend the use of the cove for naps by the sea : ]

• Stayed June 2009