“Good Quality”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner here at Sushi Shi-ro, sushi really tasty with good service.
The chef is Korean very kind and the atmosphere is really nice, prices are medium.

Highly recommended

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Great sushi in Boracay. The sashimi was very fresh and the cut was good. I really liked their udon noodles, very tasty. I really don't understand the bad reviews. Even if it's not a five star restaurant, the quality of the food is high. I'll might have another experience the next time, but the last time I left satisfied and happy. I ate a lot of sushi around the world and this place is a great one!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Probably the best and authentic japanese restaurant I found around Boracay. I ordered the dinner set B which cost me 1000+. The sashimi and wasabi were freshly prepared. The chef was very accommodating and offered me oysters ceviche. Staff was ok. I didn't finish the whole set I had to take out the cold noodles and two sushis. I almost forgot about the dessert until they served it. It was just sliced ripe papaya.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017

We stopped in for the sashimi special dinner, which was 12 different pieces of fish on rice. It was delicious and very filling! The restaurant is clean and the service was good. It was pricey but it was quality. I would eat here again but it is not a huge menu.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Very fresh and good looking food. Chef and owner (two in one) was all time around and worked in the kitchen.

Date of visit: March 2017