Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$65
View deal
Trip.com$74
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
Orbitz.com$65
FindHotel$65
CheapTickets$65
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 8 days abd had the best holiday ever. Just to minutes walk to the beach, wich is a very long white beach. You can go for a hike in the sand in the morning to the very end, or walk around the island. The water is the cleanest, bluest ever. In the streets you can get everything from cheap street food, or to the more expensive restaurants. If you want a budget holiday, it is very easy. This place is cheap, clean, you get free water, cups, glass and plates, and a good balcony, of you want to eat outside your room. The owner Aurora is the best.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank torillv811
Reviewed February 23, 2018

They only think about your money. In this hotel. And if you want ask for something, they answer will be always NO.
I've been in 4 or 5 different hotels in Boracay, but this one is the worst hotel of all.
Try no to stay there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank svhristov
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

The place is close to Starbucks and 7Eleven, behind the restaurant APlaya. In the middle of the most cool places in station 2. It’s good because you are there but since the hotel is like a vila, you can’t hear the noises during the night. Delicious place

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

This is the first hotel I stayed in during my boracay visit and I must admit finding hotels are a bit difficult as there are loads of them. No proper signboard leading to your desired hotel adds more confusion. For me, I was lucky enough to get a local to guide me to the hotel during my check in, in the late evening. The hotel (TBBR) requires PHP2k cash deposit which is refundable upon check out. I booked a deluxe bungalow with balcony and the room was just decent. There is a clear sign of worn down which I believe the hotel management needs to buck up and restore it as there are lots more newer hotels nearby.

Breakfast was provided during my entire stay and it was a japanese coupon meal voucher at a nearby restaurant and the menu stay the same. I will prefer to have other options for long stay in guests as not to be bored down with the limited options. The hotel is strategically located in station 2 and there is a 7-11 shop just outside the hotel thus it is very convenient. There is also a scuba diving shop in the hotel with great instructors if you are adventurous to try on the scuba diving. If you just would like to laze around the beach, you can also do that as the hotel provides adequate amount of beach benches and it is on a first come first served basis. The staffs are very friendly too and they will never fail to give a smile whenever you walk past. All in all, this hotel is good if you are just looking for a quick place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Boracay Beach Resort Hotel is in a fantastic location. Right on the white sand beach.

We had a room not a bungalow. Two beds in the room large shower.

Breakfast was served round the corner of the hotel in a Japanese restaurant. Good selection and actually the best breakfast I had on my Philippine trip.

WiFi was a let down for me. Poor signal in rooms and public places. Really frustrating. Don’t expect to get a signal.

The beach is right outside the door of the hotel and the hotel is above a bar restaurant called Aplaya. We never heard any music from the rooms as the rooms are set back.

We extended our stay and stayed in one of the Bungalows. Such a contrast between the rooms and bungalow. Very shabby. I wouldn’t stay in the bungalow at all.

If you want a central clean spacious room in the centre of all the action then book here.

I would stay again.