It is my first time to visit Boracay during this season of the year. It is an off-peak season, so I was able to get the room at a very reasonable price. I would say reasonable because of the following:
1) Rooms are very cozy and give you that sense of being in a tropical setting with all the furnishings. But don't let the tropical exteriors fool you...the rooms are air-conditioned giving you a restful sleep at the end of the day.
2) Staff are friendly and courteous. They have daily room service and you could ask for things you may need (glasses, utensils, ice bucket).
3) The daily breakfast they serve is good. You would not run out of choices if you plan to stay for a couple of days.
4) It's very accessible to the restaurants and bars of station 2, as well as the usual places we visit in station 1. It's right in the middle of everything.
I would not think twice about booking another visit in this hotel. Nice place to stay for a reasonable price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Boracay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Beach Hotel Boracay