Boracay Beach Resort
$44
$155
  • Pool
Hotel Soffia Boracay(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$47
$35
  • Restaurant
$74
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Island Jewel Inn(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Room Service
Fat Jimmy's Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Azzuro Di Boracay Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
$94
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
$111
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeluxe bungalowcoconut barala carte breakfastd mallfine white sandlocation is greatplace to sleepconstruction sitebars and restaurantsisland hoppingbbrtowelsstationbeachlaundryphilippinesbunglow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I booked a room for 3 nights in Boracay Beach Resort through Agoda. I have been looking for photos of the Standard Bungalow over the net but found a handful only. Even the resort’s official website does not have actual photos.

Before my stay, I called the resort several times to ask for information and relay my requests. Back then, I’ve noticed that some of their staffs are not familiar with their product and they lack passion. I understand that most of their staffs are locals but this is not an excuse since they are in the hospitality industry.

Upon arrival at the resort, I was accommodated properly and the staff led me to my room in less than 5 minutes… If I remember correctly I stayed in room 104… The property prepared a welcome drink (Mango Shake) and a fruit platter for me. The room is clean and big enough for single or twin occupancy. It was quite old but well maintained I should say… One thing I love in this property is their housekeepers. They make sure that your room is cleaned and they provide new bath and beach towels every day… Good job guys and keep it up!!!

With regards to food, the restaurant in front of the resort is just a concessionaire. They should add more food options to the menu and MUST accept credit cards since majority of us doesn’t carry much cash when we travel and charged everything to our plastic cards… And who doesn’t accept credit card nowadays as payment?!?

PROS: The location is great… You got a beachfront property that is nestled in Station 1 but not far away from the main attractions like bars and restaurants.

CONS: The bed is not sturdy and comfortable to sleep in… Maybe time to replace it with a new one…

To sum it all up, I would still go back to this property and would recommend it to family and friends…

Room Tip: For Standard Bungalow, get room 104... Good location...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank ria_sj24
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Well,this is actually my first time to write a review and actually not usual on doing this but since reading travel reviews helps me a lot specially now that I'm into traveling and always depend on the review before inquiring to any hotel.Well,actually I don't know how to start this review .Ok let's start it by saying the Pros first.

Location:Very good since its in station 1 less traffic and really quiet place to relax.Actuslly I found and booked to this hotel coz there's no more available rooms on the hotels I wanted to book on the fairways w/c I read was really far from the restaurants,shops etc.( accdg to the travel agent I inquired first).And since it's was our 1st time in boracay we wanted to see the stations1,2 and 3 to know what do they really have my it's the best tourist destination,So I tried to book direct and not through a travel agency.So after reading good reviews I decided to inquire here in BBR,and as I have "no more available rooms",so happy I was able to get a garden view room.I called to them and asked them to email me they're rate and quotation .The girl I have talked is very friendly and promised to email it w/in the day but waiting for it the whole day but got no email regardless on how many I follow it up through( take note that it's a long distance call ) all I heard was First come first serve.ok granted!And really thinking that this hotel is really good for it has lots of inquirers to attend too...until I have sent my confirmation form including the authorization to debit from my account..They did not confirm if they have received it.and follow it up again 6 days before the arrival and they confirm only by then.

I requested for RT for I am with my 7 year old kid with infant w/ me and lots of baggage.The guide was already when We arrived only what disappoint me is what I am expecting like the usual transpo waiting for us a van or a car but w/ them it's just like we are traveling by ourselves,from the airport riding a public tryc.,w/c still for me it's ok maybe this is really how it goes..but felt so inconvenient for we have to wait and have to fall in line and wait for chance to get the tryc..I paid for ph 2500 for this transfer not to mention of paying the porter where in every stop there is porter.For I don't know if they are only allowed on a specific area only...
All this disappointment vanish when we first stood in the white beach...and to there hotels...welcome drinks and cold towel are already waiting for us...customer service ...thumbs up!and amenities...all kinds of towel are provided from face towel,hand towel,bath towel and beach towel...beach bag are also provided!All in the room are ok except for the aircon,yes it's working quietly but the coldness it gives are not enough to make our room cold..my daughter still gets sweat.But didn't take that much since we are only staying their during night and gets colder during midnight.And On our last day we requested we will get our breakfast early because we will be leaving early they got our order until morning we found out that no one prepare for it..anyway who will prepare breakfast 6am in the morning when they said their resto is open from 7am I just thought they could make an exception on our part,but anyways we just had our light bf in the airport...All in all my stay is GOOD inspite I have found out some cons..As long as there service is good no prob at all.We will definitely comes back!

• Stayed: November 2012
6  Thank Chonthetraveler
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you booked for their standard room, then you are in for big disappointment so get the suite instead. I know they are in the process of upgrading from a meager nipa hut type of room to a more cozy two-storey suite rooms which is nice. So last time i checked on Agoda i don't see the standard room advertised so maybe they totally shut-off the hut!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ONEROSSCOLLADO
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Stayed at a number if hotels in Boracay and this was really comfortable to stay in. In the quieter section of Station 1 but close enough to the busier Station 2. The rooms were a bit outdated but large and the bathroom spacious. Toiletries were basic and the wifi worked quite well. The staff and service af this hotel were very attentive and friendly. No pool but hey with the ocean only a few metres away it is no problem. Breakfast is varied and the food is decent but we liked to go to the mall mostly and eat there. Overall looking forward to coming back. 8/10

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank PetePM
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights this August 2012. Garden view suite located upstairs. We definitely recommend this place.

Cons:
-few toiletries, just soap and shampoo
-ala carte breakfast (the one with bacon) only serves 2 strips of bacon that are only 3inches long
-safety deposit box at the lobby (better if it's in the room)
-no pool

Pros:
-accessible
-beachfront but with privacy
-very good wifi signal in our room (better than the luxurious boracay regency)
-soft towels that smelled great
-for the price, the room was quite big
-nice balcony
-friendly service

Room Tip: Garden view suite's balcony (located upstairs) has more privacy than those at the ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple