“Minimalist, modern and great location!”
Review of Bluelilly Hotel

Bluelilly Hotel
Ranked #70 of 177 Specialty Lodging in Boracay
Reviewed December 5, 2011

A friend and I stayed in Blue Lily just a few days ago and I must say that we had an awesome time! The pictures on this website are a little outdated, I think they recently had some renovations and the place looks so much better now. Minimalist with a modern touch (see my photos).

The staff is also very accommodating and friendly, specially Irene who didn't get tired of assisting me in opening and locking their new doors (which I finally figured out on our last day there).

The rooms do not have coffee-making equipment but you can always request one of their staff to bring you hot water at any time of the day. They currently don't serve breakfasts or dinners but they offered to buy us food nearby if we want to. We stayed in one of the rooms on the ground floor and the glass doors were made of two-way mirrors which makes waking up in the morning perfect. It's like literally waking up facing the ocean and still have your privacy.

Each room (or at least ours) has an LCD TV with cable, split type AC, a mini-ref, WiFi connection 24\7, a spacious bed, a bathroom and very sensual lighting! Haha!

The villa is also strategically located diagonal to Willy's rock and sitting on the porch gives you the perfect angle to view the picturesque sight. The area is also very private and quiet but still conveniently close to the restaurants and bars.

There were intermittent power outages specially when it rains but it only lasts for 3-5 minutes. If there's anything I can recommend they should have, it's definitely a generator.

Overall, it was a really pleasant experience and I feel that I owe them this review. I'd choose them again when I go back to Boracay.

Room Tip: Get any of the beach-front rooms and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Chok N

Reviewed October 21, 2010

ROOM: average but with nice patio; ok beds; ok a/c. nothing special except the patio and it has a ref BUT somehow they found a way to put a sink right beside your bed. there's a sink RIGHT INSIDE the bedroom
STAFF: all nice but cant be found at times
BATHROOM: bathroom has no windows so the stink will stay in the room; its so small that when u first look at it u would mistake it as a closet, its that small!
DISLIKE: room and bathroom stinks
LIKE: patio and beachfront location

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BALRUS
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I have been to Boracay several times. I have stayed in different resorts and hotels --- from upscale luxurious to budget travel accommodations. The first time I stayed in Blue Lilly Villa, I never tried any other place in Boracay. You can be every type of traveller to love it. This charming villa has the best view of the beach, the friendliest staff, and the cleanest, most quaint rooms. I'd recommend this place to anyone, anytime.
-ace

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank acemarco
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Blue Lilly Villa has a picturesque view of the white beach, whether up/down room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They would even offer to buy food for you (since they do not offer free breakfast) just don't miss on giving them a little tip. :) The rooms were clean and very basic. It's not a hotel-type of room, but you'll definitely enjoy and relax. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pinay_tripper_21
Reviewed March 26, 2008

This is indeed a very lovely place. Location is great, it is literally a few feet from the beach. With only 4 rooms the Blue Lilly is pretty private. The rooms are tastefully furnished and has an AC & hot shower! The downside is there are no refridgerators. If available take the 2nd floor bedrooms, a lot nicer with killer views. The staff are always available and very accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
4  Thank OneDCTraveler
Reviewed January 23, 2008

I go to Boracay at least once a year with friends and I've stayed in many hotels and resorts in the past. But Blue Lilly is my personal favorite! First, the location is perfect... a beachfront property at the nice and quiet part of Station 1. I don't like staying in Station 2 because it's too crowded. In Blue Lilly, you wake up at the sound of waves and you could literally roll yourself out of bed and cartwheel into the ocean. That's how near you are to the beach! The rooms are basic, clean and have everything you need.. tv, aircon, towels etc. However, there is no fridge in the rooms but they have one in their small office, we asked to put our water and juices there.

Everyone was accommodating.. Myrna, Mario and the rest.. they really make sure you are satisfied and got everything set for you. Very warm but not too intruding. They even volunteered to go out and buy your food in case you're too lazy to go to D'mall (we had a burger craving one night and mario got our food in bite club). Of course we're grateful by the kindness, it''s just right to give a tip. Everything's nice and lovely in Blue Lilly, you'll feel the real Boracay experience.

We're going back in March 2008 and we certainly couldn't wait!

The place is so homey, it's like owning your own beach house in Boracay! I'd highly recommend this to everyone!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends
3  Thank sikat
Reviewed December 31, 2006

My wife and I live in Manila. We came here for the Christmas holiday. Blue Lilly Villa had been recommended to us by friends and we were not disappointed. There are two bedrooms on the first floor with private balconies offering a superb view of the beach. These are the best rooms by far but bookings are advised. These rooms benefit from the breeze off the beach and also have ventilation to the rear of the property. The rooms are clean and simply furnished. The bathroom is also well ventilated with windows. There are ceiling fans and an a/c. There is an attic room with access to the two bedrooms on the first floor. Our 20 year old son stayed up there. The furnishings in the attic room are very basic with no a/c but floor standing fans are provided. Fortunately, the attic room (which sleeps six) also has good ventilation but I imagine it could be very hot at certain times of the year. The villa has no licence for food at present but the very helpful staff (most capably managed by Myrna) will provide coffee on request. I suggest you take your own tea and coffee and they will provide the boiled water. There is a fridge for stocking one's own wine and beer which can be purchased locally. This villa is located on the best part of Boracay's justifiably famous White Sand Beach and is a short 15 minute walk from the bars and restaurants in the centre of the island. In our opinion this is unique and we will certainly stay again at the Blue Lilly Villa.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank BG-Manila