I found this hotel through a 3rd party website--and boy, did they misrepresent themselves.
1. They are not on the beach. They are at least a 5-7 minute walk down a crowded alley, past a McDonalds and if you're lucky a few friendly trannies
2. The water pressure is horrible
3. Internet service is ONLY in the lobby and very WEAK
4. Breakfast is horrible. Hard boiled eggs and white rice is not delicious.
5. The property has black outs often
6. Service is less than hospitable
While the beds were big (by Filipino standards) and the AC worked (much appreciated) I was very disappointed at what i saw online and the reality of what I saw.More