I celebrated my birthday last May 2013 in Boracay and we stayed in this hotel. We stayed 3days 2nights.
1) Location: The hotel is located station 2 near Boracay Regency. It is near the main road and talipapa market. Distance from the hotel going to the beach by foot is just 2 minutes. You can easily get a tricycle or multi-cab going to D'Mall.
2) Swimming Pool: They have a good size of swimming pool and a small slide. If you're tired of the salty water, you can dip and relax at the pool area. They also have a bar at the pool area.
3) Room: Rooms are clean and spacious.The room we stayed in has 2 queen size beds and a pull out bed. it also has a small sofa set, TV with cable, small fridge. Linens are also clean and fresh.
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENTS:
1) Staff: staff are not that friendly. When we arrived at the hotel, the receptionists didn't even smile at us and didn't bother to ask how was our trip going to Boracay. or even said "welcome to Boracay". She just asked us to fill out the registration form and just hand out the key and the wifi password. Even staff at the breakfast area, the didn't even greeted us and the other guests good morning when reaching the breakfast area.
2) Breakfast: Breakfast was okay but management should also look at the menu if dishes compliment each other. for example: Daing na bangus should go with grilled tomato or any veggies, not with french fries.
So far, so good. I can commend the security officer who was at the lobby. He always greets us and even opened a conversation with our group. He's friendly and accommodating. Keep up that attitude! So sorry I forgot your name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay Holiday Resort is a sprawling Mediterranean inspired resort located right at the heart of Manggayad (Station 2) and affords its guests with a 3-minute leisurely walk to the famous white beach. Just by walking alone through the resort's breezy corridors and airy verandas is enough to make you feel the holiday ambience. Boracay Holiday Resort is an affordable luxury. It surely will be a part of your memorable experience here in the island, not just a place to stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Boracay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Holiday Hotel Boracay