“i love the people there”

Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort
Ranked #25 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Beijing, China
“i love the people there”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

i stayed in this hotel from 18th jan-24th jan and was very much impressed by the friendly and helpful staffs.
however, -there were problesm with shower water which was rather frustrating.(but they did fix it quickly)
-aircon is noisy..so we did not use it
-there is construction going on nearby
the hotel is about 10mins walk to the white beach
about 30mins walk to bulabung beach which is the main site for wind surfing and kite boarding.
5-10min walk to seafood market
around 10-15 min walk to Dmall.
the hotel garden is not big but lovely and you will enjoy a quiet dinner at the outdoor area of the restraunt.
and, be aware of the mosquito!!
i will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank wennieli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are a family of 4 and recently went on holidays to Boracay, Aklan and decided to stay in Boracay Tropics Hotel. We stayed in 2 Superior Rooms and were surprised over the spaciousness, comfort and quality, as well as the exceptional service. As a family we were also impressed by the Hotel restaurant and their Buffet Breakfast, with lots of desserts and just variety of choices, which I did not expect. The personnel were very cordial and supportive, especially when my daughter needed medical assistance due to contracting an infection. They were able to send us a Medical Practitioner whose service and competence was really remarkable. Also, when leaving Boracay we left behind a jacket in our hotel room. We requested it to be mailed to us and the hotel allowed us to do so with little cost to worry. Overall we found our stay in the hotel excellent and very pleasant, just like being home- from the food, the reasonableness of the price, location and service. I would definitely and strongly recommend the accommodation here to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Purificacion C
MALAYSIA
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Our first meal in Boracay has been a filling and satisfactory experience. Service was impressive,considering we are just walk-in guest looking for the right food! Mango Juice is defintely better compare to Vanilla milkshake,darn sweet! We ordered spaghetti and pork rib,never tasted such good fried rib&Being Chinese, I always assumed we tried them all! Another highlight is the Tomato seafood sup, creamy yet all ingredients are fresh, at 1.2K peso for such a hearty fair, I would com back.

• Stayed January 2013
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed January 16, 2013

As we arrived at our hotel, we received a free drink upon check in. Check in was very easy and they carried our bags up. The room was clean, comfortable and good looking. Had a balcony with a view of the swimming pool. The TV had many international channels. The mini bar was really cheap and always stocked fully.

Every time we walked in and out of the entrance, the guard opened the door and the reception staff greeted us and asked us how our day was. The cleaning staff were also very friendly and the room was always cleaned really well. The staff at the bar were very entertaining and had many conversations with them. Also went to the spa. They were just so nice there too. The massages were amazing!

The breakfast was nice every morning. Ordered room service once as it was pouring outside. They bought us a complimentary fruit basket.

The location was great. Walked around the corner onto the beach. There is also a police station right there, so it feels safe.

The most impressive things was when we had to get to the airport really early in the morning. It was still dark outside when we left. They took us with the van to the pier, then had a boat to ourselves with the guide and then he organised the motorbike to the airport. They had even packed us some breakfast for that morning. It was so well organised and so inexpensive.

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. Loved it here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lillilol
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed with my family at the Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort in the Philippines. I was amazed with the very friendly and very accomodating staff. The facility was good and the rooms are very clean and cosy. The hotel itself is just a walking distance to the beach and and other activities and attractions. And it was far from the noises or night time activities, therefore it was quiet during the sleeping time. I would recommend this hotel to all for a place that has everything and close proximity to all interesting places to visit. I really enjoyed my stay and I would like to thank all the staff for their help in making me and my family stay a wonderful time. I ended up giving all the staff a tip due to my appreciation of their services.

Room Tip: Rooms that are near the swimming pool is great.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert R
Metro Manila, Philippines
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here as almost.every hotels are full.housekeeping and front office has good service but f@b was very poor been sitting
In their main outlet for almost 15 mins and it was way past lunch time and few guest are around and yet had to.wait and call a waiter before.someone even gave the menu, even politely mentioned that there will be three of us for the table set up an yet nobody bothered to set up or even take.our order after more than 10 minutes, decided to leave and eat somewhere else :@

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Gatch69
triciasarabia, Manager at Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for sending your comments about your recent stay at our property.

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Best Western Boracay Tropics… I and my family stayed here for 3D2N. It is our first time to be in Boracay and our stays been a very pleasant because of this hotel. All the staff is courteous and very helpful it all started to the boat assistant to front desk to restaurant staff to room service, basically all of the hotel staff. Our room is exactly what we needed a comfort sleep. Air-con is cool, big LCD tv, cable channel, mini bar, complete toiletries and relaxing ambiances. Breakfast buffet, there’s a lot of variety of foods every morning. Ala carte menu is all great as well. It was my daughter’s 7th birthday and I ask the restaurant staff were we can find a bakeshop to buy a birthday cake. In my surprise instead of telling me were I can buy a cake, they gonna make a cake for my daughter for free. Adults can do shopping in town while kids stayed in there playroom. And bet the kids loves playing and parent’s wont worry about the kids as the staff I’m saying above is there to look at them. My regret is that we didn’t stay longer in this paradise. But definitely well be back in Boracay and in this same hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family