“Awesome kitesurfing school”

Greenyard Kitesurfing
Stockholm, Sweden
“Awesome kitesurfing school”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I did the 3 day beginner´s course and couldn´t be happier with my choice of school. Unfortunately I was there in the low season so wind was a bit unpredictable and I couldn´t complete the whole course. Even so I learned heaps, and my instructor Jojo was very knowledgeable and patient. The owner Giorgio is a lovely and chatty guy who really looks after you and makes you feel at home. He gave me lots of tips about other things to do on the island and where to go for good food. I totally recommend anyone who´s thinking of doing a kitesurfing course while you´re at Boracay to do it, and to do it with Greenyard. Best experience of my whole 3 months trip. Thanks Giorgio and staff!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kaz541

• Hebrew first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great kitesurfing lessons for beginners”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I did my 3-day kitesurfing course at Greenyard in early May and although it was nearly the end of the windy season, everyone at the school still tried to accommodate as much as they can. We went out when the winds picked up and chilled out when it was slow. Giorgio and the staff were like family, the instructors were professional and patient. The school is located towards the end of Bulabog beach so there is more privacy to the lessons and it's perfect for beginners as you won't be in the way of other kitesurfers there. If you are complete beginner, I highly recommend this school.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cammy Z
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place for amazing people”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Amazing spot, perfect to learn and enjoy! beautiful... well ... beautiful is not enough! I would like to have the same view from my office than Giorgio's... And last but not least a very friendly and professional team, always willing to give tips about the kite but also on how to enjoy the island. I spent 1 week in March and I felt like 2 days.
Tanks a lot to Giorgio, Pearl and all the team. I miss you and hope to be able to come back soon!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sarah B
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In Love with Greenyard Kitesurfing experience!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

♥ Great first experience with kitesurfing.

♥ Friendly instructors.

♥ Awesome welcome foods & drinks.

Thanks Giorgio & the team.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Puiyock
“gwapa school”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

very good kuyt school profectional team the owner giorgio is very friendly like to help you for any kind of information!and the secretary pearl is also very friendly and cute!hope too go back greenyard soon!

2 Thank pellegr