This place is reaaaaaalllllyyyy good. I'll just enumerate some of the reasons and you can go judge by yourself:
1. when they say it's beach front, it's beach front! 1 minute and you're there!
2. rooms are spacious! even the bath! I was staying at a family room which of course is SPACIOUS (duh!) but the owner was kind enough for me to look at the other rooms and they are spacious - considering the amount your paying, you can well enough do somersaults. airconditioning is good too!
3. beds are cozy - you can request for sheet replacements.
4. the free breakfast is hefty!! you can even get to choose it!
5. it is in station 2 where all the nice bars, budget marts, restaurants are just a stone throw away. Although if you want a really peaceful sleep opt for the garden rooms at the back. slightly lower cost though much quieter surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bungalows is situated since 1986, almost in the middle of Boracay's 3km long white beach...Our establishment is set in a spacious tropical garden, and is a oasis reaching up to the beachfront, covering an area of about 4000m2.... We have numerous Bungalows, Rooms and Apartments with all the conveniences like AC, hot- water shower, TV and the likes... We also still have some native- style bungalows, fan- cooled, with private shower¦ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Bamboo Bungalow Rest Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bungalow Rest Houses Hotel Boracay
- Bamboo Hotel Rest