the Club Ten Beach Resort Boracay
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$54
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsamerican breakfastfree breakfastariels pointbig roomfew minutes walkbars and restaurantsbeachstationpaxverandarefmattressmsfilipino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We recently stayed at Club 10 Beach Resort. It is the perfect place for a larger group of friends travelling together. Rooms can fit up to 6 people and is set over three floors so their is plenty of space. It is pretty basic and we did have an ant problem, but the rooms were cleaned everyday and the staff were very accommodating. The breakfast was a little disappointing but the resort has a great location so cafes and restaurants are not too far away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Having arrived quite late and not had anywhere booked, we stumbled across this pretty little development just off the main White Beach. We managed to negotiate a substantial reduction in the room rate (as we arrived so late and it was empty) and this reduction made it affordable, as otherwise the hotel would be vastly overpriced compared with other similar places. It has to be said though, the room was huge, a two floored apartment with two balconies and a large firde, en suite and with a/c however, it was very tired and in need of not unsubstantial work. Much of the lighting did not work, the sockets were broken and the paint was peeling off all of the walls. The complex as a whole is undergoing substantial redevelopment which starts very early and combined with the resident rooster, the sleep quality was really poor. The staff were useful, the location really is fantastic but this is countered by the noise from the works. My advice would be to wait a while so the external construction is finished and hope that the rooms are redecoated internally!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Weeked_Break87
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I find it hard to find the right place in Boracay. The good places tend to fill up and the poor value places are left with available rooms. We arrived in February, not peak season and were looking for a room to fit a family of six. We found it at Club Ten. At first sight the room looked OK, but when you stay there, the warts start to show real quick. I can’t say it was value for money. The room had a mezzanine floor with a double bed and two doubles downstairs which is not so easy to find. The annoying thing is the maintenance. The upstairs doors didn’t lock, the safety deposit box didn’t work and the lighting was poor. I plugged in my laptop upstairs and the socket didn’t work. Then more seriously I found another socket coming off the wall. This is not good enough in a family room! I got fed up finding things to annoy me. When you walk in, there’s a sign at the entrance. It has been cut in half and worn out through age and yet no one bothers to renew it. That is just indicative of bad management. They pay a few hundred peso a day for a handyman in Boracay and they charge over 4,000 peso for a room and they can’t change a dud light bulb. This isn’t impressive. The rooms have the potential to be nice, but that is all. The staff came into the room when we were out to make sure the air conditioner was not on. Fair enough, but it would have been good if they had cared to maintain the place as much as they were interested in saving money.
The location is OK, but it doesn’t occupy prime real estate right next to the beach. It is a very short walk for sure, but you are not next to the beach. This is no resort! It really is just a place with rooms to let. The girls on reception were very friendly, but we returned one evening and a man was on duty and he didn’t utter a word when I asked for the key and thanked him after receiving it.
They seemed to maintain the gardens quite well, but unfortunately this does not extend to the rooms. The bathroom is very small especially in view of the fact that this is a big family room. It had an instant shower and a lever which allowed you to choose a running tap or an overhead shower, but again no attention was made to maintenance. The screw was loose and the wall got in the way of the lever! On the second and last day the shower refused to heat the water. I was glad to get out of the place. The “private balcony” they refer to OK if you want to go out and practice a royal waive, but not much else. There’s not enough room for a chair.
Although they charged extra for every occupant, they failed to provide adequate towels for every occupant. They advertise that they accept credit card, but then they add on a 3% premium if you use one.
I was certainly not impressed with this hotel. The only advantage was the big family room which is hard to find. They have wi-fi and it is free and the connection is OK. Another plus is that the TV is of the modern LDC type, but it is a very small screen. Even a positive thing still has the typical short sighted Philippine attitude to their tourism industry. They try and squeeze as much as they can from you and give the minimum they can in return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank ianthailand
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This location is literally a 30 second walk to the beach. It is a great price and very spacious. I looked at other places and this was by far the cleanest of all. I moved here because I was staying in a hostel rooming with other people. I paid a little bit more for a room by myself. It had A/C, fridge, and TV. I even had a little porch with bamboo furniture. I thought it was clean and a great price. I saw other rooms and one can get a queen bed, or two full beds. If you have a big group, the upstairs can also be connected to the downstairs room. I highly recommend this place for people on a budget.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk to check out the rooms. You can also ask for a special deal regarding the room charge.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank NetNet030
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Club Ten is just a 60 second walk to one of the most spectacular beaches on the planet =) The hotel is also only a 3 minute walk to D'Mall which is where you'll find restaurants, groceries, etc. The rooms include aircon, wifi, nice little front porches, tv, and fridge. The minibar is reasonably priced and beach towels are free. If you visit during low season you should be able to get a room for a very reasonable price ... as cheap as many of the dingy bungalows on the island. Finally, the staff was great and helped us make our travel plans to Cebu City and always welcomed us home with a smile.

Tip: If you arrive by night via trike, have them drop you off at D'Mall. Walk through the plaza towards the beach until you intersect with the sandy boardwalk. Turn right and walk for about 200 meters. Turn right somewhere around Cafe del Mar. Walk down the sidewalk for about 150 meters and it'll be on your right. If you get to a dirt road you went too far.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple