“Phenomenal Service and Excellent Juice Bar!”

Jony's Beach Resort
Ranked #9 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed June 29, 2014

From the moment I sent my first inquiry via e-mail to the minute I returned to the airport to leave, the staff at Jony's exceeded my expectations with its service. Milez promptly answered my inquiries about activities and transportation before I even arrived on the island. Mel, who not only picked us up when we got to the island of Boracay but also went with us all the way to the airport upon our return (our flight was very early, and he knew no porters would be available to help us with our luggage), was professional and attentive. Khaye pretty much served as a personal concierge, who followed up on my scheduled activities and anticipated my needs before I even had to ask her. Mon, Bert, and Rey - but particularly Mon - were the attentive and professional servers I had at the restaurant, where the food was tasty and the juice bar - especially the mango juice! - was something to go to on its own merits. I even had dinner on the beach - a must! - and the complimentary breakfast was late enough (10:30 a.m.) that one could sleep in and not miss it. Of course, the venue of the restaurant at the beach is gorgeous. In sum, the staff pitched in whenever they saw a guest's need, regardless of their position (e.g., security) at the hotel. I highly recommend staying there for the service (and the juice bar) alone, especially for the price.

Room Tip: Do not expect many amenities (e.g., pool, fitness center). I had a second floor room, which I recom...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior Front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Rpres75213,

I am thrilled to learn that you left our property with an everlasting impression, and that you were particularly pleased with the airport arrangement and with the service provided to you by our friendly staff. It a pleasure knowing you had a magnificent stay, and your recommendation is much appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed June 27, 2014

No doubt about it, the attention to detail and general friendliness of all staff was something that you don't often find in the Philippines.
We thought being over the road from the beach might be a hassle, but they have their own guard helping you cross the road - it's a bit like a lollypop lady and really quite convenient. It's more a case of the road going through the property, rather than the property being split by a road. Nice Mexcian food too!

Room Tip: Superior rooms are up top, anything above ground will have a neat balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had a 5D4N vacation at Boracay and manage to book Jony's Beach Resort. They gave me a complimentary upgrade of my room so that I can see the beach view (lucky due to availability as well). Complimentary breakfast was awesome.(ends at 1030, so you can wake up late as well). Counter Staff gave me many suggestions on the daily activities to do in Borocay and prices was reasonable. They are also v polite and helpful. No comments for the other room, as i stayed in the deluxe room. Deluxe room was nice and spacious. With balcony facing the beach as well. Jony's is only 1min walk away from the beach! and 5min walk from the Beach centre (Station 2). Makes it v convenient for us.

1  Thank SJkohA
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Six satisfied guests, we are. We stayed four nights at Jony's. It was a wonderful holiday complete with sand, sun, sea and sumptuous food! The stay at Jony's was truly delightful and we commend the staff at Jony's. The most outstanding service was given by Ms Khaye: she was patient, pleasant and professional. We must have asked her a zillion questions, but she remained cool and calm and checked the accuracy of all the info before giving the answers to us. Thanks Ms Khaye, you deserved every accolade! Keep up the excellent service, smiles and sincerity in helping your guests, as you'll always be remembered! Jony's : treasure your staff (especially Ms Khaye, she is really a gem) and reward them! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Piggy Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to share about the personalized service you received from all of employees throughout your stay. I am ecstatic that our efforts created remarkable experiences for you and your family.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new home away from home.

With gratitude,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was our first time in the Philippines. As a gay couple it's always not easy because of the judgement of people in the hotel. In some cases they are not very nice. Here instead the receptionist staff has absolutely no problem with me and my boyfriend and they were very nice with us.
Very gentle and kind, you can ask anything to them and they will try to help you, you can also book all your activities with them! We had horse riding, island hopping and Crystal Cove tour which bring us also to snorkeling.
The room was nice, we don't need a luxury resort, since we stay all day outside, but still the room was clean, and nice and comfortable.
The breakfast was very nice, and the milkshake are really amazing. The breakfast place is in front of the beach and its really lovely to wake up and this amazing view during breakfast.

We really enjoy our vacation here and we will go back to Jony's!

Room Tip: We stay in room 201 which was very nice.
1  Thank MatthewDD
Reviewed June 18, 2014

location are great. opposite the station 1 white beach.
near to station 2 ( but able avoid the noise of night pub)

breakfast - nice view with the beachfront !
service is excellent & friendly!

They will provide a welcome juice (mango shake) its really delicious!!!

U will never regret to stay in here, and all the activities u can ask information at reception, they will provide u the best and reliable price from different agency.

They are so lovely ask me whether need a swimming towel before i leave hotel, to Island Hopping.

Their laundry service is cheap and nice. Travelling, its good if u can clean ur clothing and dry in advance, are more easy to pack ur luggage while u leaving.

For my june 2014 boracay trip, i contact with TourStationTravel, to ask them arrange a hotel booking & roundtrip transfer for me.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TourStationTravelSdnBhd?fref=ts

what i need is just transfer payment into local bank TourStationTravelSB.

Its better let them arrange everything in one slot.
For roundtrip transfer, they will make appointment time for bus sending to boat and then only go into boracay. its take around 2hours++ (bus & boat)

Jony'ppl will standby on the boat arrival, and help u carry ur luggage and sent you to the hotel safety.

While back, driver will drive to boat depart, together with us wait for the boat, and carry the luggage go up to the boat, sit in the boat company us until arrive the bus station, carry down the luggage frm the boat, only leave . We sit the bus direct arrive to kalibo airport (1.5 hours)

Their salary is low at there, dont forget to give some tips and appreciate their help and kindness.

1  Thank Carelybabystar
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I absolutely LOVED Jony's Beach Resort. Their staff is incredibly welcoming and friendly. Great choice of breakfast and healthy options too. Lena makes wonderful fruit shakes. Milez is the sweetest receptionist at all and did not get annoyed with all my questions. They are willing to help and make you happy during your stay. You can also book all your activities through the hotel which is better.
I will be going back.

Dear Rere E,

I am thrilled that you consider our resort to be the best hotel in Boracay. Thank you for sharing how the outstanding service you received from Milez and Leny and the rest of the staff made every detail of your stay truly unforgettable.

Thank you for all of your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,