“Two weeks vacation at Jony`s Beach Resort”

Jony's Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Oslo, Norway
“Two weeks vacation at Jony`s Beach Resort”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Most likely one of the best locations on the White beach. Just in the beginning of Station 1 with direct access to the beach with private sun-beds. Station 1 (best beach) is a lot more quite and romantic area than Station 2, but this place is still just a short walk from Station 2 where you find most of the nightlife.
The hotel staff is super friendly and always have a smile, and this goes for both the hotel staff and the restaurant staff. When we arrived we got a free upgrade on our room to the best suite with the best ocean view :-)
The only comment I would say is that the bed felt a little too hard for my liking. But when we where there they where changing out all the beds to brand new ones as guest where moving out, so I guess that problem is taking care of now.
And if you like diving this is located next to Milky`s Dive Center which is most likely one of the best on Boracay.
One thing for sure, next time I will be in Boracay I will stay at Jony`s again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Erik T
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Jony’s Beach Resort on tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. It is indeed a pleasure to know that your experience with us has left you with a positive impression... We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Once again thank you and looking forward to see on your next visit!

Khaye Lacerna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I know that we are difficult couple but we will remember your great and excellent hospitality. We managed to have a great yet relaxing honeymoon.

We made a difficult request to change our room due to good reason. The attentive and helpful staffs managed to accommodate our request. We will be too happy to use this same resort if we do have any chance to come back and visit Boracay one day.
I suggest that the breakfast / lunch / dinner menu should be rotated from time to time. In this way, the guests don't have hard time choosing their foods.

On overall, my breakfast & dining experience were good. But you should add more variety of different food. We got bored with breakfasts and dinner. They are limited choices. I hope that it will be changed once we get back to this resort again.

Whenever you drop by its own restaurant Mayas, you should not miss eating the roasted pork belly. It taste juicy and crispy. I cannot even describe this heavenly taste. Moreover, you should try Jony 's famous mango shakes served in huge glass! In this way, It will quench your thirst for sure!

Thank you for our memorable and nice stay at your resort!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dracnor98
Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for selecting Jony’s Beach resort during your stay here in boracay. At the same time we very much appreciate your valuable time taken in placing your comments on trip advisor. Hope you would visit us again.

Baguio, Philippines
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I can recount the multiple planning sessions my girlfriend and I made, since this is our first trip together to Boracay, the long hours we spent looking for a good hotel that would be our home for a few days. As expected there were a bevy of stylish hotels that made selecting one a difficult task for us, but I am glad that in the end we went for Jonys.

This chique hotel was everything we could have hoped for. We were more than pleased with the accommodation at Jony's. The quality of accommodation and location was excellent for the price. Their mango shake is to die for! Coming back to the hotel after a day in the island was very welcoming. The staff were more than willing to tend to our needs, friendly and polite. Rooms are adequately sized and furnished.

From the beginning to the end the staff seemed to want to go the "extra mile", especially Kaye and Ging at the reception who was ever helpful and polite. Their driver (forgot the name, June maybe) was also kind, polite and attentive with our needs, from the time we stepped off the shuttle bus from Kalibo to Caticlan’s jetty terminal, his warm and genuine kindness was beyond our expectations.

Its not my first time visiting the Island and I had stayed in a higher end hotel prior to this hence I had my doubts at first.. but Jony’s had surpassed my and my girlfriend’s expectations.
Would definitely recommend Jony’s to my friends and relatives and would surely choose Jony’s on our next trip to Boracay!

Checked in last July (2013)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rrdanas
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Ms. Kanaway Lacerna
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stayed at Jony's in August for 16 nights, and because I was staying so long they upgraded my room as soon as I walked in the reception.
The restaurant was across the road, but it was on the beach.
The breakfast menu got a little boring after you have been there for a while,
but I liked the smoothies, and it was a bit windy sometimes with typhoon around Manila.
This was a nice resort, and great rooms cool air, hot showers, and the food on the menu at the restaurant was awesome, and big range to choose from, very different from the breakfast.
the only thing I would have a problem was with the traffic outside the hotel, but It wasn't a problem for me,
all in all a great hotel and nice friendly staff, great food,
I'll be back.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front can be a little noisy from the traffic.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
JONYSBEACHRESORT, at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Jony's beach resort.

It is always very rewarding to see that guests enjoyed their time with us - I hope you took away many fond memories. Thank you for your encouraging words.

We hope to be able to welcome you back some day here at Jony's beach resort!

Ms. Kanaway Lacerna
Senior front Officer
Santa Rosa, Philippines
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Obviously the title is an very positive endorsement of this mid-range accommodation in Boracay. It's just at the edge of Station 1 about 5 minutes quick walk to Station 2 (D Mall). It has it's own beach front property via its restaurant (Mayas) in front of the hotel. I will write a separate review of this wonderful restaurant.

Rooms are very clean, bed firm and comfortable, toilet with hot water and modern amenities - what else could I ask? I took the corner beach view room 301 at the top floor. I already expected noise from the vehicles along the road, but I still love it for the view afforded. For light sleepers, I recommend rooms towards the back of the property or on the second building at the back. Staff are very courteous, polite and they do their best to please the guest. Even the security guards do their job well.

I would have expected to see a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence displayed at the reception but there is none. Hoping that TripAdvisor would do so. Having said these, it would be so hard to consider another place to stay when I return to Boracay in the future.

Room Tip: For view, take room 301 but if you prefer quiet evening, take the rooms towards the back of the pro...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior Front officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Jony’s Beach Resort on tripadvisor. We are delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. It is indeed a pleasure to know that your experience with us has left you with a positive impression.We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Once again thank you and looking forward to see on your next visit!

Best regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely few days on Boracay in Jonys, well located near station 1, rooms were good an comfortable with balconies. Bathroom was nice with good hot water, and very clean. Mango juice on arrival was appreciated, and staff were lovely all stay. We also had breakfast included in the restaurant across the road which was good (although the orange juice could be better). Wifi was also free, albeit rather slow as is normal for Boracay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013

Tianjin, China
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We spent 7 nights in this hotel . Everything is nice to us,:location, view,amenity ,service, the most famous mango shake!Especially the food they provide that I have to say it is the most delicious Mexican food in Boracay. People here are so nice, and they even celebrated my wife's birthday with us. The Jony's will be our next year target hotel!

Room Tip: Must try the MAYA restaurant!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Tao Xing,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Your comments with regards to the quality of food at Mayas and service are well noted and have been shared with the team for improvement. We thank you once again for your valuable review and hope to see you and your family again in the future!

Khaye Lacerna