Jony's Beach Resort
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$54
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewscrossing guardfruit shakesmango shakesmall roadsecurity guyairport transferthe location is perfectcomplimentary breakfastsuperior roomrestaurant staffa great place to staywelcome drinkfantastic stayfew stepshotel guestswhite sandvisiting boracay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were greeted with a warm reception when we arrived. The staff took care of us quickly, and escorted us to our room. This is the disappointing part. The room was nice, but all three days I stayed there I found insects in different locations and the bed was itchy. I notified the staff about the problems and they took care of it. The complimentary breakfast was made to order, and great. We enjoyed the happy hour 2 for 1 special on my last night. It was a great way to spend my last night, drinks on the beach. Overall, the Service was amazing, location decent, food good, but room poor-average.

Room Tip: Happy Hour 5-8pm 2 for 1 on the beach
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank royale13211
JONYSBEACHRESORT, Senior front Officer at Jony's Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing Jony’s Beach resort on trip advisor. We value your feedback as we strive to continuously improve our services. It is a great pleasure to have provided you with the best of our hospitality.

Hope you would visit us again.

Once again thank you and looking forward to see on your next visit!

Kanaway Lacerna

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our first trip to Boracay was in 1992 and since then my husband and I have been hooked to making this an annual love affair - not only with the beautiful island of Boracay but with our hotel then and up to now: Jony's Beach Resort. ♡♡♡

We witnessed how this hotel has grown to what it has become to this very day. This is family-owned so through the years, you can really feel and experience the warmth and hospitality which cascade from the family members down to the staff.

The location is perfect: right in the tail-end of Station 1 for those seeking solace and comfort in this side of the beach and also just a few minutes walk to the more vibrant Station 2 should you be wanting some action at any given time.

The in-house restaurant also serves decent filipino and mexican flare and if you're the type who would rather opt to bask in the hotel's very own beachfront, you will certainly not starve in here. Before I forget, their fruit shakes are reputed to be one of the island's best, if not the best!

The hotel has been continuously undergoing renovation works to serve its clientele even better. The rooms are very comfortable and well-maintained though during our most recent visit there, we've noticed that their sheets could stand some improvement.

Their service is impeccable and the moment you set foot in their hotel, you will truly feel you're home. Their rates are also reasonable vis-a-viz the kind of service and amenities that come with it.

For me and my husband, we'll still be loyal patrons of Jony's Beach Resort. Never mind the new hotels coming into the Boracay scene. Afterall, home is where your heart is and truly, our heart belongs to Jony's along with its imperfections. ♡♡♡

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LILODEAR
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We like the location of the hotel. It's calm there and it is not so far (10 minutes walk) from the local market, the Dmall, and the restaurants along the beach (Station 2). Having a breakfast in from of the beach was awesome. What a view! The staffs of the hotel were friendly and their service was great. The room and the bathroom were very clean and nice. By Philippines standards price in Boracay are high.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stijn B
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had been a while since we went to Boracay, so decided to do a long weekend with friends who were staying at Jony's and booked a room there. Room is decent, with TV, safe deposit box, mini ref, and a nice bathroom. The rooms are across the street from the beach, but within easy walking distance (50 meters from our rooms).

The food was okay, but nothing spectacular. Menu has the potential to be awesome, but I felt most of the food was very bland and could have been prepared more carefully. The service staff could have been better trained/more attentive, there seemed to be mostly college trainees working during a very busy period. The fruit shakes remain to be awesome, however. Just like I remember them from years past.

Overall, it is a decent place to stay, but there are better ones in the area for slightly more money.

Room Tip: The rooms behind the front office on the ground floor are most convenient to the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris_Stolk
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After a nightmare of a ride in Manila it was refreshing to have the staff at Jony's waiting for us upon arrival. We organised the transfers from Caticlan to Jony's which I would highly recommend as it makes the journey so much less stressful.
I stayed in the Deluxe room on the top level of the first building, room was spacious and very clean upon arrival, shower is large, air con works a treat and the in room safe is always handy to have.
The resort has a restaurant/bar that provides direct access to the beach as is a great place to sit and have a drink/eat, the beach on this side of white beach I found is also less crowded
I highly recommend the juices, very tasty and extremely cheap, also the Happy hour is a great way to start the night AUD4 for s mojito's.. not bad at all
Apart from the great location, tasty food and juices the one stand out was the service. For the duration of the 8 night stay the service at Jony's was top notch, you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends