“Great service for a place close to the beachfront”

Seabird International Resort
Ranked #86 of 152 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed in seabird for 3 days and we were welcomed with warm smiles and hospitable staff.

My sister met a slight accident, spraining her right foot while skim boarding and the staff really took care of us and always checked on how she was feeling. It goes to show, family-owned resorts have that personal touch, treating you like you're one of their own.

The place is less than 50m from the beach front so you can enjoy the cool water and the fantastic view of Boracay.

I always leave Bora with a heavy heart because it's really a paradise that you wouldn't want to leave.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cheywme
Bensie_0326, Manager at Seabird International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2015

Hello ma'm! We would like to thank you for taking time in writing us a review. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back here once again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We usually stay in the quiet Station 3, but wanted to be closer to the action and tried the Seabird. It does not have a beach view - there is one hotel in front of it. But a very short walk and you are there. It is right next to D'Mall so we were concerned about noise. Don't be! The hotel was very quiet. The layout reminds me of Cozumel dive hotels. It was a nice, clean hotel, with a friendly staff. Good value for the cost. I would definitely stay there again. Superb location!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tukaram_das

Hello sir! Thank you so much for your very kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope to be of service to you once again

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed for a good five nights during christmas week last year. Value for money with its good location at station two. Budget mart which is round the corner, adds to the convenience. Good personalised service rendered.

Room Tip: Pricing during christmas is inflated. May want to go during off peak.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Germ19
Bensie_0326, Manager at Seabird International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you taking time in writing us a review. We look forward to have you here in the island once again.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Great location, just 1 minute walk to the beach front and 2 mins to D' mall. The room is just okay... cheap typical room. At least the room was clean, bed is nice and firm. A/C is great which gets the room cold in minutes. Well..what could you expect for $30 a night room. This is a two star hotel. I also did not like the fact that they charged me an additional P500 a night for an extra person. When I booked the room thru agoda I did not realized I had clicked it for one person traveling, even if the room is for 2 persons. When we showed up at the hotel, hence drama, Their explanation was I only booked it for 1 person. Doesn't make sense.. Well at least "Ate" the receptionist was funny and nice that I completely forgot the whole thing. Free Breakfast was ok, but lots of better restaurants by beach front and other hotels. At night they have a security guard which is great. To get a Tricycle on main road is just 2 mins walk. Over all I was satisfied.

Room Tip: Wait for promo or lower price, If you are paying more than $40/night...its expensive.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pinoymachine

Hello! First of all we would like to thank you for writing us a review. This would help us improve more as a service establishment. Next, I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding with regards to our policies when you checked-in. Our staff was just following orders by the management. We greatly appreciate your understanding and we hope to have you here again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Seabird Resort is situated in the heart of Boracay, it is only a few steps away from the world famous - White Beach. Our premier deluxe room is spacious with 2 queen sized bed and bathroom with toiletries, there is a minibar and a huge closet too. There is porch on each room with tables and chair where you can smoke, eat and make friends with other guests :) . The hotel serve yummy breakfast and their best tasting pizza. Staff are accommodating and friendly. Seabird is definitely a great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank oozingkev

Hello! Thank you so much for your inspiring and uplifting review. This will definitely encourage us more in providing our guests quality service. We would really love to have you here again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Its fairly an OK hotel. Service is good but when I asked for housekeeping I was told that they cant accomodate me since their room service is no longer available. The good thing about this place is that its near the beach area. But everything else in the hotel is so so for its price.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank cebufoodieinheels

Hello ma'm! First of all, we would like to thank you for your time in writing us a review. Next, we would like to apologize for your so-so experience with us. But rest assured, the points that you have raised were already addressed upon. We hope that may be able to serve you once again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Situated in the heart of the island, Seabird's location is ideal for those looking to have a quiet and peaceful retreat amidst the party island atmosphere. Upon arrival at the resort, I was greeted by the warm welcome of their courteous staff who were very prompt in assisting and taking care of my needs. Check-in was a breeze - my room was quickly prepared and I didn't have to wait for a long time. The room's ambiance was very relaxing with just the right room temperature and warm light fixtures. I had everything I needed. Tv, A/C, mini-ref and a very comfortable bed with clean crisp white sheets. I am very particular with bathrooms and they kept mine clean all the time. They have a charming little restaurant at the resort which served warm and good home-cooked meals in big servings! You'll be surprised. All these for a decent rate. You're getting more than your money's worth.
I will definitely go back to Seabird, my second home. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank RizaMyfel

Hello ma'm! Thank you very much for your very kind and inspiring words. You inspire us to strive harder to become the best resort that we can be. We would love to have you here again and hopefully we can help in giving you more wonderful memories here in the island.