1. Reception - Everyone at the reception was accommodating with a big smile on their faces
2. Booking - The hotel receptionist accommodates us immediately even if my call for reservation was only a day before our arrival
3. Price - Our stay is worth the price!
4. Room - Room is clean with very clean toilets. Towels are provided and breakfast is served during our stay
5. Location - Thumbs up with the location. Description from the website is very accurate. Hotel is just 30-40 steps away from the beach front.
6. Staff - They allowed us to store our luggage at the hotel even if we have already checked out. We can even take a shower at the front area of the hotel even if we have already completed our check-out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seabird Boracay is a family owned and operated resort in the center of one of the world's best beaches, Boracay Island. Recognized with the Customer Service Excellence Award in 2011 Seabird has been serving guests since 1996 and continually is ranked as one of the "best values" on the island. The resort has a full service restaurant and bar along with room service, international telephone, Free WiFi Internet, Safe Deposit Box, 24 hour Security Services, Room Service and a Front Desk Staff who can arrange for air, boat and bus transfers to and from the resort. Centrally located between Stations 1 and 2, we are only 50 steps from White Beach close enough to all the action and far enough to ensure a quiet nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Seabird International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seabird International Hotel Boracay