The hotel is in a very convenient place, in station 1 next to Astoria and near Jonah's shakes and the bars on Station 1. Around 5-10 minute walk to d'mall.
2. Room size: The rooms could definitely fit more than expected. We stayed 3 in 4 pax capacity rooms and I figured we could definitely fit around 6 adults in the beds comfortably.
1. The bathroom had lousy ventilation. There was a distinctive smell of pee even after multiple flushing. Ascertained this to the drain right between the toilet and sink.
2. No wifi in the rooms, only the balcony.
3. Rooms came with free breakfast but had very limited choices and were lackluster at best. Greasy, typical silog meals.
4. Service was inconsistent. We had nice waiters but snooty waitresses. Our group had scheduled island hopping at 7 since we confirmed with the receptionist that breakfast was at 6. We got there at 6, saw the first person to arrive at 6:10, asked for breakfast and was told "Sir maghintay lang kayo kakarating lang namin." (Sir, wait, we just arrived) like it was our fault they did not arrive on time.
All in all, budget accommodation in Station 1 that's not amazing, but good enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location of Resort is Beach Front and easy asscessible to D'mall and other tourist favorite places. The size of all accomodation are similiar to other hotel's suite room. You Will Love It! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Boracay Royal Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.