“A great place to stay loved it”
Review of Orchids Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Orchids Resort
Ranked #71 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed September 20, 2010

i would recommend the Orchids the friendly staff the large rooms quiet location a real plus
The owner and mine host lyn (male) a great guy with heaps of info on Borocay made my stay an extremley memorable one i would certainley stay again I would also note the seperate villas on the hill are fantastic thanks again Lyn

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank lampardTauranga
There are newer reviews for Orchids Resort

Reviewed September 16, 2010

We stayed in the bungalows, just up the hill from the main resort and loved it. The place is spacious, clean and very comfortable. The owners and manager were friendly, helpful and extremely quick to assist in any needs or interests. We would definately book another stay and plan to next year. The beach is less than a five minute walk and everything you can possibly want to do is with in a ten minute walk. There is easy access to any shopping areas, beaches and boats. We would highly recommend the Orchid resort to anyone that wants to be close to the shopping and clubs but wants to walk out of the noise to peace and quiet. The Orchid resort was by far my favorite place that I stayed in the Philippines.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomcatcity
Reviewed September 8, 2010

We stayed three nights at The Orchids in a basic fan room, and it was all we needed. Extremely affordable in the off-season. Safe and quiet. Service was also great. Lynn gave us a excellent introduction to the island and answered any questions we had. If you're coming in from the airport at Caticlan, he will arrange for someone to pick you up from the airport if notified in advance (this is a good way to avoid scammers at the airport). I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cptraynor
Reviewed June 10, 2010

It was our first time in boracay, me and my bf.. this place is so wonderful..having their free delicious breakfast, accomodating staff, clean comfort room, and mostly, affordable place to have a vacation with.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jehvyn
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I stayed 4 nights in 1 of the 4 villa's they have. We had a group of 10 so we stayed in 3 or the villa's. They are 2 story with the bedroom downstairs and kitchen/living room upstairs. The kitchen is well equipped with every thing you need to make your meals. The WiFi works OK and the ac in the bedroom works great. The only downside I found was its a hike to get to the Villa's. There are many steps and its somewhat steep to get to the villa's. For a inexpensive place to stay while in Boracay I recommend staying at Orcids Resort.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Lawrence D
Reviewed May 6, 2010

First time to Boracay and chose the right place. My friend and I stayed in the Villa (similar to a 2 story townhouse; 1st floor bedroom, 2nd floor living room w/ kitchen and balcony) which was clean, spacious, and free WI-FI. The air conditioning worked like a charm and was not noisy, unlike other places I have stayed during my trip in the Phils. The location was great because it is secluded from the rest of the resort, so it feels like a private villa (although there are 4 villas in total, but during our stay we had no neighbors). The resort is located in Boat Station 3 where the atmosphere is nice and chill. And Station 1 and 2 is walking distance (10 min to Station 2 and 15 min to Station 1), but if walking on the beach is not your thing you can pull a tricycle on the main road to Boat Station 1 for 50 pesos.

The beach is only 2 minute walk where it is quiet and secluded where I spent most of the time drinking a beer, reading a book, and taking a dip to cool off. There's many restaurants within the vicinity plus a laundry and a place to exchange money. I especially like the beach at this location because there were few vendors walking around and was not overcrowded with tourists; at certain times I felt like I had my own private beach.

The staff and the owners of the resort were very friendly people who were knowledgeable about everything that Boracay had to offer. Marlin, who overlooked our Villa was a very cool and chill guy that helped us organize our snorkeling trip, kept our fridge full of drinks, and always had a warm smile every time he greeted us. Lynn and Herman (co-owners of the resort) are great people. During my trip, I became very ill due to the food and drinks in Manila and when Herman heard of my condition he offered to take me to the local doctor. Fortunately, I had prescription medication from the U.S. but having the knowledge that the owner cared enough to escort me if my condition got worse is priceless. And to top off their customer service, during my departure I had forgotten my suitcase key on the bed. I had no way of opening my suitcase and was in a frantic state when I arrived in Cebu. I immediately called Orchids resort and Lynn resolved my dilemma by sending my key next day air to my hotel in Cebu. The owners and staff truly cared about my well being and went above and beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank VrLucky
Reviewed May 5, 2010

we stayed at the Orchid for 4 nights nice native room friendly helpful staff and the owner very friendly and helpful with all the things to do and where to eat as this was my first trip to Boracay.
the room rates are great and the breakfast at the resort both tasty and very cheap had a great stay and will go back again if back in Boracay
Cheers