“orchid resort, boracay..6 - 12 july 2009”
Review of Orchids Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Orchids Resort
Ranked #71 of 146 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed July 12, 2009

we had a fantastic week at this resort..the staff were very friendly and helpful, never intrusive and willing to give information. the cottages we had were native nipa, very cosy, with hammocks outside and peaceful surroundings.. I would strongly recommend staying here for an enjoyable and affordable stay..we will definitely return next year with the family..

There are newer reviews for Orchids Resort

Reviewed June 25, 2009

Me ad my girlfreind did a 3 month backpacking trip around the whole of the Philippines and thisis one of the best hostels we stayed in. We knew Boracay would be expensive compared to other places but after calling and saying the web price we got 5 nights for 750 pesos. It was a massive very comfortable room, and we had 24 hour internet for 50 pesos a day. The staff were very accomodating, and it was just out the way of the big bars but you could walk there in minutes. Great place !

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mattock
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We stayed in one of the Orchids Villas for one week. It was our first trip to Boracay and we were very pleased about the nice welcome starting at the pick-up from airport by Orchids Staff.
The Villas are located on a hill behind the Orchids Resort. But you can reach the beach in round about 3 minutes walk on a small lighted path between the resorts. The location is very calm and sourrounded by nature. The villa's look is in native style. From the torch of the villa you have a good view over the location (beach cannot be seen because it's covered by trees). The garden of the villas is very nice and cultivated with orchids and other plants.
The villas itself are very clean and there is a lot of space inside. The kitchen with big fridge is good equipped and we cooked very often some local delights that we bought at the market in the village, just a fwe minutes walk away.
There is also a common washing area located next to the villas.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. If there are any questions or demands they helped us immediately.
The Orchids is located at station 3, so its quite far from the party, located in station 1-2 in the evening. There are a lot of nice restaurants that offer barbeque on the beach and bars. During daytime u can enjoy the beach directly in front of the resort, there are less people than near station 1.
In summary we had a really wonderful stay in that week. Thanks to the Orchids for a nice holiday on Boracay!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank coconutshaker
Reviewed May 5, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at the Orchids resort in Boracay. The room was quiet and pleasant, native nipa style, nice garden, we like the relative seclusion and of course the very good price. Mostly we like the hospitality and helpfulness of the staff, especially owners Lynn and Herman. They were very helpful, even arranged our return flights for us to manila, saving us both time and money. They really "go the extra mile" on service and effort, of course I will be happy to stay at Orchids again next time I have the good fortune to travel to the beautiful island of Boracay! Mike, Canada

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Redscubamike
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I was a guest at the Orchids villas and has been a pleasurable experience. I especially like the cleanliness of my room, my surrondings, made me feel close to nature because of the plants & trees surronding the villas, have a nice view of the sunset, complete with amenities including kitchen. I would definetely recommend Orchids Villas to anyone looking for a wonderful place to stay. Overall, Orchids Villas has excellent management and staff, top notch service, friendly and wonderful people. Thank you for everything Orchids Villas. My friends, family and myself would definetely come back again. Every one has made my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank AprilRoseNewYork
Reviewed April 5, 2009

We just have to write and tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at Orchids Resort in February/March this year (2009). The genuine bamboo buildings create a lovely atmosphere. The staff is extraordinarily service minded, always ready to serve coffe on the cosy porch. Orchids has a luch garden and is a calm oasis close to the beautiful beach. We already long for a return to Boracay and are looking forward to another stay at orchids.
Thanks a lot to Mr Turner with staff.
Mats and Hannele Sweden

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ToruToru
Reviewed April 2, 2009

In Feb 2009 I stayed in this cosy and beatiful and very affordable place for the second time. I can totaly assure everyone that this hotel is a good choice in it's category, so if you are not looking for something very elegant/luxurious, this can be a good place to stay in. This place is affordable, clean, and it has very friendly and flexible staff. It is located very close to the seaside, around 2 mins walking or even less but still you can have a bit more privacy here than staying in one of the hotels located exactly on the seaside. I only had two little negative experiences: the water pressure was sometimes not the best in the showers, I was a bit missing the day-by-day cleaning service from the room, but the rest was perfectly fine for me.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends