“Nice and quiet, Very clean resorts! I love Boracay!”
Review of Orchids Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Orchids Resort
Ranked #72 of 148 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Me and my hubby stayed in Orchids Resorts in Boracay together with my best friend and family, it was a quiet and clean resorts, the staff are very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay, for sure we will be back on our next vacation. We also appreciate the owner James and Herman for their kindness and hospitality to us during our stay! We highly recommend to our friends and anyone to stay at Orchids Resorts! More power to all !!!

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My friend and I went to Boracay for 5 days and we stayed at Orchids Resort Station 3 under the room of Nipa Hut. As far we experience we enjoyed the unlimited coffee and tea, the owner and staff are so accomodating, warm and friendly. The room is clean and the hot and cold water are always available but most specially i really love their breakfast. The place was to quite and if you really want to enjoy, a budget friendly and have peaceful vacation i will defenitely recommend the Orchids Resort.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My sister and I arrived in Boracay without organising accommodation which wasn't a good idea considering it was the week following Chinese New Year. We paid way inflated rates for one night at one hotel and two nights in another, but still needed a further 5 nights. After walking the beach for nearly an hour, getting consistent "fully booked" responses, we found The Orchids and they had five nights available without hesitation. We paid a higher rate the first two nights but from Sunday it was well within our backpacking budget. The room was a little dark and the bathroom flooded easily but that didn't matter because it was very quiet, tucked away from busy station 2, the beds were comfortable and clean and the linin was changed in the 5 nights we were there. I also love that breakfast was included in the room rate. Whilst they accept credit cards, the machine was broken, which meant a 30 minute walk to find a working ATM. On the whole, a very pleasant experience

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank meeziemoo
Reviewed February 15, 2013

There's no place like home in Boracay but Orchids Resort. I really appreciated the owner and staff for their warm welcome everytime I go there. I'd been checked-in the resort for six times already and I don't experienced something bad while am staying in the resort. I find serenity and comfort while resting in their garden surrounded by flowers. Foods are great with overflowing and unlimited coffee and accomodation is very reasonable compared to others. That's the reason why am always choose Orchids Resort and I won't hesitate to recommend it to my friends. Thank you Orchids Resort and see you next time.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Web Page- http://www.orchidsboracay.com/
For starters anyone, that would take time to give a bad review on a stay that costs about $22/ day (fan room) with free breakfast, coffee, and meet you at Caticlan should get their head examined, (not to mention a 2 1/2 minute walk to one of the Philippines finest beaches).
It is clean, and the staff is excellent. Philippines is not a trip for the weak of heart, but adventurer's. If your looking for a five star American style resort, and hoping to take your lady our for a night of dancing while she is wearing high heals, forget it. It's a tropical experience, and the food is excellent.They have incorporated native style architecture with a modern twist. It's not fancy, but has the true feel of a peaceful resort. The location is actually very good.
Make it a point to treat the staff with respect. Treat them well, and I promise you will make a difference in their life, and yours.
The owner is a great guy, and has been on the island since it was started. They really do care about your stay.
Do not allow anyone to make a favor for you at especially the airport. For example someone may carry your bags, and then want a ridiculous gratuity. $5 for a cell phone call, and $5 for carrying bags to a taxi for a minutes work. Their government needs to make a law, and hire their own people at the airport, and if they hustle like the guard did to me, they should be terminated. They need to post signs at the airport with a text number to report hustlers.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TimmyJ0303
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I couldnt find a website for Orchard's. I was going to refer a friend but not sure if it has closed down. Can someone verify it is still in business? The last review was in october 2012. It was a very nice resort in a quiet area of Boracay. One of the few places not overrun with commercialized grant hotels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I wanted to write and let everyone know of the wonderful experience I had staying at Orchids last week. As for price, it has to be the best deal on the island considering all that you get. On top of that they have one of the nicest staffs I have ever had at a hotel. They met us at the airport and took us to the hotel so we were able to quickly and easily get to the resort. Without even seeming to try the staff was helpful with everything. Or 4 year old son had such a nice time interacting with the staff that he did not want to even leave the place to go to the beach, which he loves. There is a beautiful garden in the center and it is so relaxing to sit in one of the many chairs on the porch, read a book, and let time pass away. I would strongly recommend this resort to anyone that wants a nice place at a good price with a wonderful staff.

Room Tip: All of the room are good, so any you get will be fine. They offer a wide range of room for different...