Frendz Resort and Hostel Boracay
$35
  • Restaurant
$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Fat Jimmy's Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Azzuro Di Boracay Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
Kaiyana Boracay Beach Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Beachfront
Island Jewel Inn(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Room Service
Hotel Soffia Boracay(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$47
$155
  • Pool
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfree pastapasta nightprivate rooms arepasta partymeet new friendswhite beachearly nightcheap drinksplace to stayminute walkfan roomhot showerbeach chairsbars and restaurantsdefinitely stay here againvisiting boracayboracay island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my second stay at Frendz resort and it is by far my favourite hostel that I've stayed in. Frendz always has a great atmosphere (especially during happy hour) and everybody gets to know everybody who stays there. The staff are amazing, especially Greg and Geoff who go out of their way to get to know the guests. Can't recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2013

First came here in Frendzresort last 2005, 2007 and 2011. In 2011, we, couple booked in hostelworld.com in a very reasonable price and stayed in one of the bungalow rooms for 3 days and 2 nights. Their bungalow rooms have queen size bed, 21" TV, air-con and washroom.

The location of their hostel is very good as it is only 3-5 mins.walk from the beach shore of Station 1 and, around 10-15mins walk from D-Mall (restaurants). The staff are also nice and friendly.

All in all, I always have a nice stay here and definitely will come back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Frendz resort (hostel) would be a best option for budget travlers and/or backpackers in Boracay island. I stayed in double aircon room, it has dorm accomodation, though. I like their bamboo-style housing and everything's working well, without any problem.
There's another double room in Casamso, sister hostel of Frendz, I liked more the Frendz' room for its style plus Wi-Fi availability in the room (Staffs mentioned that Wi-fi is available only for public area, but it was available from double room with 'weak' signal).
If you're interested, you can meet people to hang out. They have beach chairs which are really convenient to enjoy White beach. I brought ice Americano coffee from Starbucks nearby and enjoyed it with book at beach chair!
The staffs are really helpful and friendly. Jeff and female staffs (sorry, I forgot their name) are willing to help all the guests at reception, also Greg who is a bartender & also beach chairs manager, is very friendly and helpful too.
I'll definitely recommend this place in Boracay, especially for solo or young group travelers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in my own room rather than a dorm style accomodation and for what I paid I was really happy. The location is great, the food is cheap and good. All the staff are really friendly and make staying there a great experience. Not sure if it was just the week that I happened to stay there but the community feel was unmatched for the rest of my trip throughout SE Asia. Everyone eats together, drinks together and parties together. As I was on my own it was great to meet so many new people and got my holiday off to a great start.

Room Tip: For the price I'd definately just get a room for yourself.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jezzman30
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I didn't stay in the most cost effective room by going solo, and it was a very steep cost for one person in the double room, but I am glad I did to have my own space but also be able to meet all the travellers too.

Frendz is a really nice place - the staff are lovely and put up with a lot of our drunken behaviour, the food was decent enough, the rooms were nice and Boracay is actually a very sweet place which, at night, has the tendancy to become completely crazy!

I stayed from 21st April for 4 nights and met some of the funniest people of my travels so far, ring of fire, drunken dancing, B52's, Summer Club and Epic - good times :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo