All reviewssignature massageoutdoor showergarden villaprana restaurantfloral bathdigital detoxginger teabody scrubprivate decktricycle ridedaily breakfastvisit boracaycaticlan airportbeach frontwelcome drinkd mallsarong
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My girlfriend and I spent 18 days over the New Years holiday at Mandala, what a wonderful experience. My plan was to ask her to marry me while on the island. I called in advance and spoke with Jove, the manager to explain my plans and was received with joy and excitement. After several email and phone conversation I realized that Mandala would be the perfect place for such a special moment. From the moment I arrived he and the staff went up and beyond my expectation to make this the most memorable stay for us both; from decorating our room, to flowers, to breakfast in bed on New Years morning. Everyone there did all they could to make our engagement perfect! We both felt as if we were spending our engagement with family, everyone was so excited and happy for us. It was if the moment she said yes, lasted the entire trip. Everyday the staff made more enjoyable than the day before. I can think of only one complaint… and that was the fact that we had to leave. We could have lived in that moment and feeling for the rest of our lives!
We stayed in villa 12, which has a sea view and a perfect place to watch the sunset. The rooms are spacious and the beds are like sleeping on clouds. The bathrooms are wonderful, with a beautiful tub and outside rain shower.You get a true feeling of being alone but still with in a few minutes walk of White Beach. The landscape of Mandala gives you the feeling that you are a 1000 miles away from everyone but the location puts you near the heart of everything you could ever want, while on Boracay. The hardest part is prying yourself away from this lap of luxury to enjoy the beach and sunsets.
Even though we have only been away from Mandala for a few days, we are both longing to return and have already made plans to return in early March!! I can’t say enough about the service and feeling of relaxation you get from the moment you arrive to the very last second of you stay. Combine this with a Mandala signature massage or all day spa package and you’ll understand why this has become our home away from home.
Again, I want to say…Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! To Jove and his staff for such an amazing trip. Can’t wait to return and see all the smiling faces.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank boracaybound1
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Having a massage at Mandala Spa was a very relaxing experience for the first day of 2012. The atmosphere in the villas and the massage were really nice.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HHrico
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The villas are tastefully nestled in the wellnes terrain.
They are large round with glass facades around, a king size bed, TV and free wifi.
The bathroom is spacious with a bathtub where two people have an easy place. The living is already there alone wellnes. The well-trained staff, we have also very commendable.

Mandala Spa is truly a place to recharge your batteries and the proximity to the beach is unbeatable.

Room Tip: All the Villas are beatuyful !
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank King-Frederik
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Mandala for 4 nights over Christmas 2011. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The place is a real heaven from the noise of Borocay’s white beach and it is extremely well run. Led by the charming and helpful general manager Jov Schrottmann, the staff of Mandala were very professional and the service were slick. The spa treatments (and spa area) were of a very high standard. The rooms were very nice and spacious (although more about calm and tranquillity then brightness and vistas, which they do lack). The very few negatives (not even really worth mentioning) were attributable to the fact that this place does overall more about rustic charm rather than ultra modern perfection, which we would say is a good thing.
Overall, good value and we would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brazinglish
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My stay in Mandala Spa and Villas was most relaxing and rejuvenating! I had my quiet time with nature and an exquisite villa to relax my tired body from all the work during the busy season!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo