“Incredible Experience!!”

Mellow Yellow Sunset Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise around the beautiful island of Boracay on the best boat in town! Meet new friends, drink ice cold beers and delicious cocktails then enjoy the sun and the sea.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

It was my first time to Boracay and being one of the nicest beaches in the world I had high expectations!! What I didn't expect was going on a completely different experience going with Mellow Yellow!!! Very friendly staff with a real passion for making sure you have an incredible/safe time, beautiful sunset views and diving off the top deck (I've got some great actions pics!) and all for a very reasonable price. My friends and I could not recommend it enough to anyone visiting Boracay! Thanks Mellow Yellow, will see you again soon!!

Reviewed December 5, 2014

If you're in Boracay and want a different experience from the clubs and activities, I highly recommend trying Mellow Yellow. When I was at Boracay for labor week I enjoyed it so much I went twice.

It's also a great place to make new random friends and loved jumping off the top deck.

Again, if you're in Boracay you should definitely try it out :)

1  Thank NigelVillanueva
Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

This is the perfect way to meet new friends and just chill while looking at Boracay's sunset. The view of sunset felt like I was in Paradise. People were so friendly. Entrance fee of 500 was worth it. Perfect for solo travellers and group of friends, but I do not recommend it with family.

2  Thank Raisa R
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Like the white sandy beach, and three stations at Boracay has its unique attractions and hotel and traveller and activities

1  Thank pcsm1616
See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Hi everyone, I had a great time at Borocay and especially on the Mellow Yellow. It had the perfect combination of relaxation and enjoyment. The staff were all friendly and amazing in terms of ensuring everyone had a great time and felt welcome no matter what you were doing. I will no doubt go back on the mellow yellow cruise again when I go back to the Phils. Highly recommend it. Josh