“Wonderful”

Eclipse Dive Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: There are many dive centers in Boracay but what differentiates Boracay Eclipse Dive Center from the rest is the impact of a great experience without having to splurge. Experience and explore the marine life that lies under the islands of Boracay. Dive.Protect.Enjoy
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Vannas, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have just leaved buracay after 10 wonderful days.
Me and my friend Erik have make 8 dives with Henry and it was a great experion for life. We did advanced and notrox course and that service from the whole shop have i never experioned befor.
Thax to Micke, Henry, Steno and rest of the crew for all the days!
// Simon and Erik from Sweden!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank simonjohansson

London
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great guys, great dives”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We did about 7 dives with Mike and Andrew last November just before the typhoon. From first approach we could see they were cool guys with great knowledge of the local area and best dive sites. The equipment is all really new and best quality, the boat is large and comfortable. They were super accommodating, allowing us to dive around my baby's feeding times. Excellent pre-dive briefings, full service dives and they took excellent care of us underwater, we both had fantastic experiences and were so pleased that we chose Eclipse. Wish them continued success in their business, they are friendly and professional and genuine great guys. And they are excellent at finding great sea creatures, Mike and I found a sleeping turtle and Andrew and I saw a shark, plus heaps of other amazing stuff. Also, ask Mike or Andrew about a visit to their Dad who gives incredible massages that will have you standing taller and moving more freely. Thanks guys for making our stay in Boracay even better.

Visited November 2013
San Francisco
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great first time experience & friendly staff!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I completed a 3 hour discovery tour with our instructor Mike at Angol Point. 3 hours includes orientation, review in shallow waters, 5 minute boat ride to and from the dive site and 45 minutes SCUBA diving in 6 meter water.

This is my third intro SCUBA class (others in Mexico and Turkey) and my non swimmer sister's first experience. We both had a blast!

The orientation included a beach discussion on the equipment, SCUBA safety, proper technique and answering all our questions. Mike wanted us to be safe and informed, double checking our applications and asking follow up questions on our medical details (made sure my anti malarial pills were non drowsy). We greatly appreciated that.

The dive at Angol Point included some cool fish feeding and lots of underwater pictures from my camera. Mike was kind enough to take pictures of my sister and I and then point at interesting sights including Nemo the Clown Fish when we used our camera for the majority of the dive.

Very professional, fun and informative experience. We were both a little scared in the beginning but this turned into a highlight of our trip!