“Perfect location”

Red Coconut Beach Hotel
Ranked #26 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Though boracay is a small island with plenty hotel options this is one of the best.
Perfectly located on the stretch .Has the best and most happening disk on the island.
The rooms are nothing great just comfortable enough with courteous staff.its affordable and value for money.a choice to make when you are not looking to spend too much time in the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
RedCoconutGM, General Manager at Red Coconut Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you Ms. Avanidesai for your honest review. We all really enjoyed your stay with us. We have taken your comments to heart and we are currently taking advantage of the "low season" now to renovate and update our room facilities. We trust that by the next time we see you again, we'll proudly present to you a newly renovated room. It's good to hear that you arrived back home safely!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I hv to moved to this hotel after total disaster with another Boracay hotel ( review about this hotel is already on tripadvise)
I did quite of quick research and Red Coconut was on my list with 3 others hotel.
I personally check all of them ( obviously nothing better then see hotel "face to face") Red Coconut won with a huge margin. Its bit pricy (definitely u hv to use agoda or another hotel search engine) but everything its just perfect:
- huge rooms/ bathrooms , and even when u cm back from busy day and power was off its still cold inside
- nice swimming pool
- restaurant with a very gd food but if u don't like it this hotel is...
- centrally situated on the beach with literally 10 sec walk to another restaurants
-hotel has own mini beach sits with 2 guys security so you can happy go swimming with no worries about ur belongings
- hotel has a perfect bar with super nice stuff who served really good drinks ( though i prefer bombay shapire to my gin/tonic usual :) ) they got happy hrs and even let me order drinks durning happy hrs, put in the fridge so later on I can drink it when happy hr.was over
- im boring but hv to stress that hotel also has nice coffee bar ( remind them about 10 %discount for the guests)
- beach is around 20 metres from the hotel so its just wicked
- buffet breakfast nice, they keep adding/changing new stuff every day

Im picky and experienced traveller ( 5 th times in Philippines ) and seriously i cant find anything wrong wh this hotel. Ok ill do my best :)
- some guys from the stuff don't smile enough
- pay wifi in the rooms (but its completely free in all public areas )
- some drunk guests cAn woke u up when they training to get to the room around 4 am ( but i dont think so its hotels fault)
- for some ppl loud music from bar area could be annoying
- not enough movie channels in Tv - take ur ipad :)

To be honest if ill ever cmback to Boracay ill again stay in this hotel. I hv no doubts about it.
Plus if you lucky even in rainy season u can get super nice weather. Thats what i wish all traveller to Boracay. (I was here 8 days durning rainy season and weather every day i had blue, blue sky)

Room Tip: - remember to remind to restaurant/coffee stuff that u got discount - grab rooms close to recepti...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank manstain

Thank you very much, your review really means a lot to us and we are motivated even more so after reading your comments. Though it was unfortunate for you to have your initial experience at your first choice of hotels, it is our pleasure to have been able to make your experience here on Boracay a memorable one. I've already reminded our staff about the absence of smiles and we apologize for that. We are currently bound by an old contract regarding the "pay wifi" in the rooms, however the contract will be up in a short while and we will then provide free wifi for all our guests inside their rooms. I have instructed our night guards to be more attentive to louder guests in the wee hours of the morning. I'm currently investigating how we can acquire more movie channels for your future enjoyment. Thank you for your well thought out constructive recommendations and we warmly invite you to return and have your first round on the house!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a great stay at red coconut. rooms are neat and clean. staff are friendly. as for the bar staff. entertainment plus.you can see why people come from other hotels for drinks great atmosphere. have a drink and meet people from around the world. thanks for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 405. you have to use stairs as no lift. great view. and noise at night was not to...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BairnsdaleSetmefree

Thank you for the wonderful review Mr. Bairnsdale. Our bartenders miss your lively company as well! It's so nice to have guests like you to bring the "magic" to our bar. You'll be happy to know that we have already begun construction on the lift. And, thank you for a wonderful stay with us!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel is great. I'm actually here at their cafe now! Can't helpbut admire the people working here. Everyone is just dedicated to what their doing. Everyone worth every penny the company gives. I highly recommend this hotel for relaxation. The hotel has a native touch. Rooms are big, has its own cafe and bar. Beachfront, equipped with wifi (free except inside the rooms). You may relax at the beach beds free of use if you're an inhouse guest. People here are very accomodating. I personally, love it here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jonathan P

Thank you Mr. Jonathan! I agree with you...it's seems we have a remarkable staff here at the Red Coconut. I believe it is them that keeps our guests coming back. I'll be sure to relay your review to them. I'm sure it will make their day! Thank you once again for choosing us for your holiday and we look forward to seeing you again one day soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I thought of having a vacation far from Baguio. Someone suggested me about your hotel. So, me and my friends tried it. The place is perfect! It's like a paradise. Rooms are clean and so comfortable to stay. And the view from the window is very relaxing. It's just a nice experience and an unforgettable one. I will repeat it with my family, soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mafaye C

Thank you very much Ms. Mafaye! You and your friends are already missed by our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and meeting your family again one day.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and 2 year old stayed here for 5 nights in August 2013. Very happy I decided to choose this place. Great location close to d'mall and absolute beachfront. We stayed in room 102 on the ground floor with easy access to the pool. Room was big, clean and had all facilities we needed.
Buffet breakfast was included in the price, nice bar with free wifi.
The staff was very friendly and made our stay very memorable.
Overall would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank mcao77

Thank you for your glowing review! We all remember what a delightful family you have and we look forward to seeing you again during your next holiday.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I didn't stay at the hotel but visited the bar daily during my trip. The bartenders always made me smile and laugh!! Such wonderful people !! Will make it a point to stay at this hotel on my next trip there.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Somaiah A
RedCoconutGM, General Manager at Red Coconut Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you Ms. Somaiah! We look forward to your visit with us next time.