Red Coconut Beach Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$54
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$38
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewscoco barno liftperfect locationchanged dailybuffet breakfasthotel guestslarge balconythe ground floorsmall poolrestaurant staffd mallnight lifefew stepsfamily roomwelcome drinkcaticlan airportboracay island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The beach is one of the best I've ever seen here in the Philippines, the resort was such a wonderful place to relax and to unwind. The people from the hotel was very accommodating and friendly. Everything was almost perfect and definitely I will come back and invite some of my friends to try that beautiful place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jobelle A
RedCoconutGM, General Manager at Red Coconut Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you Ms. Jobelle for your nice review. We assure you that the pleasure was all ours and we truly look forward to hosting you again one day.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I chose this hotel based on what my friend recommended. He stayed at the Red Coconut last year. We are glad we listened to him! Everything was just right, location perfect, right in the middle of Boracay. All of the employees were extremely polite and hospitable. Rooms were big, clean, and quiet. Beds were more firm than soft, but I like it that way. The coffee shop had unusual but yummy local blends of coffee which we loved! The bar was jamming just a few meters from the ocean and the bartenders were always having a great time with us. I would come back again for sure and highly recommend this hotel. The only set back I can say is that the restaurant seems to be full all of the time and it seems to be a bit understaffed and the vendors that try to sell you things as you leave the hotel are kind of annoying but you get that in most parts of this region so expect that. Two thumbs up Red Coconut!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ClydeClemente

Thank you so much for your glowing review Mr. Clemente. It was an honor to host you and your wife. We were delighted that Mr. Sanchez recommended us and please give him our regards. Regarding your concern about our restaurant, measures are already in place to provide more timely service. We hired two additional staff members to fill the need. Also, our guards have been reminded to be more attentive to keep the vendors at bay on our beach front. Thank you once again for staying with us and we all hope to see you both again during your next holiday.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

A small nice hotel located directly on the beach. The rooms was small, and there was no privacy and a very disturbing poolbar played high noisy music all the time so it was unpossible to relax. The waterpressure in showers was very bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lindsvan
RedCoconutGM, General Manager at Red Coconut Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you Mr. Lindsvan for choosing to stay with us and for your candid review. We are very sorry for your unsatisfactory experience and we will take your constructive critique to heart and fix the problems immediately.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

It was a very pleasent stay the location was very convince clais to all the interesting places, shops, resturants and night clubs. The receptionist are very friendly and helpful. Profosinal staff. And as saftey is one often concerns anywhere I go it was absolutely provided in red coconut it's very safe and the security men are around 24 hours. Big thanks to Amy and Via Claud they made our stay very special with their help and lovely welcoming smile.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Mai H

A big thanks to Ms. Noura for a wonderful visit with us! Emmy and Via will be very happy to see your feedback. We are all glad to see you made it back home safely and we hope to see you again during your next holiday.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just returned from the Red Coconut Hotel and had a fabulous stay. I was with a group of people on Holiday and we booked the Red Coconut for the location. The location is perfect, as it is located in the middle of station 2 on White Beach. White beach is the main beach in Boracay and has numerous options for food and activities.

I booked a premier room and it had two beds (one queen, one twin). The room was clean upon arrival and sheets changed every day. There is a TV in the room, otherwise it has the basic amenities needed when at the beach, you do not spend much time in the room anyways. The main downside is the wifi was at a charge and was quite slow in the rooms.

There is a restaurant at the hotel and ample food options within walking distance. The hotel will book reservations for dinner if needed and will also book the activities.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again if I was going with a group of people. I would recommend this hotel for a traveler wanting to be in the middle of the activities, etc. If you are wanting a very quiet hotel and a more luxurious stay, I would recommend elsewhere. With that said, I thought the hotel was fantastic and would be more than happy to return.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool have a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank laulfitz
RedCoconutGM, General Manager at Red Coconut Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for your honest and candid review Mr. laulfitz. It was a pleasure to serve you and your group and we wish you all the best!