“Perfect”

Red Coconut Beach Hotel
Ranked #25 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed May 18, 2013

It's literally the best location out of any place on the beach. It's right next to D'Mall and most of the major restaurants/bars/clubs, has it's own fantastic restaurant (with a proper pizza oven - pizzas are a must try), coffee shop and it's bar has to be the best place to start the evening on the whole island.

The room was very nice and comfortable and cleaned daily, breakfast was good, and they made me feel welcome. They also have their own private sunloungers for hotel guests, however the only negative I had was that on my first day they twice asked me whether or not I was a guest in the hotel - once I could understand but I thought that was quite disrespectful to ask again, especially seeing as the same person had shown me to my table at breakfast.

The bar itself is awesome - there's a great selection of cocktails and the bar staff are fun guys, plus they have a really good dj sometimes. It's also very social - every night I ended up meeting people from various countries - Australia, Korea, US, UK etc. so there's a good vibe there.

When I go back I'm definitely staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jonny_L_22

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The location was excellent. Located in Station 2, it is literally in the middle of everything. The rooms are nice, clean, great view from the balcony, & great staff. I highly recommend Red Coconut :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank Jd D
Reviewed May 15, 2013

"We didn't arrive till around Midnight on the 27th April but even though at that late hour the staff were fantastic.. We stayed in a Deluxe Room (307) with Balcony on the 3rd Floor. The room was spotless, with a great view and with that extra little bit of privacy from a Frangipani Tree that was growing outside the room. I can't say enough about the friendliness and helpful attitude of the staff, who went out of their way to make our stay a Great Holiday. The Buffet breakfasts catered for all individual needs, and were plentiful for the big eaters. The Lunches and Dinners were amazing and quite inexpensive at the Restaurant, and a must do is to have a candle lit dinner on the beach. The Bar and Staff were entertaining, and were never far away when that empty drink needed replacing. Rooms were serviced every day with new towels etc. It was good to see the Day Manager Gizelle, and General Manager Mark interact with the Staff during the day and evening, and it was through this and the positive attitude shown by them towards the staff that created the Friendliest atmosphere at this Hotel.. Red Coconut you have won a place in our Travel Destinations, and we are already planning our return for early next year.... Keep up that Great Service, and Thank You for a Fantastic Holiday.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Wercs4me
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We've been to Boracay many times and have stayed at different resorts/hotels. This is the best one by far! Location is fantastic. It's very near D'Mall but the area is really not that crowded. They've got lots of sunbeds which are for the exclusive use of hotel guests. We had the beachfront room and it was really big. It had one queen and 1 single bed. The buffet breakfast was really good too.

And the staff? They were all so nice and friendly.

We would surely stay there again on our next trip to Boracay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Tonypet1
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

-great buffet breakfast
-small pool
-very good location
-friendly staff
-relaxing
-right in the heart of white beach
-near shops and D'mall
-no over partying at night
-safe
-transfers from or to airport available
-very nice beachfront patios
-great view
-clean restrooms
-food is ok
-overall very good vacation

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Lhesterpo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I wish I had stayed here the first time I went to Boracay about two years ago. When I first came to Boracay, I stayed in station 1 which is far from where a lot of the dining and nightlife is. The Red Coconut Resort is in the middle of it all and it really changed my perspective. I liked being able to get a coffee and a light snack while sitting outside people watching. The room was pretty big and clean. Staff is great. The morning breakfast was good but not as much to choose from. I'm used to a huge breakfast buffet. This was sufficient. Wifi was weak. Could barely send out emails even if I was sitting in the lobby where it was the strongest. D'Mall is a hop and a skip away. They have a nice big bar where you can drink cold coconut juice straight out of the coconut. I would stay here again. It had everything I needed including a pool. But best of all, location, location, location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JengJeng
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had very little to go on as far as where to stay in Boracay, but we were pleasantly surprised upon our arrival! The Red Coconut was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and breakfast was fantastic with lots of variety.
The hotel itself has a rustic feel amidst it's leafy palms and flowery gardens, surrounding the dining area and pool. The pool was small but since the hotel wasn't massive, there were never 'too many' people in it for it to not be enjoyable. A couple lounge chairs around it would have been nice but that's no biggie as the fantastic beach is a whopping 30 meters away :)
The room we got was facing the pool, a gorgeous view, with a large balcony which offered some privacy due to the foliage. We could even see the ocean despite the temporary sea walls erected due to monsoon season.
The room itself was HUGE with two large beds and a nice clean, modern bathroom. There was a jacuzzi tub and a nice shower. The room decor/furnitiure itself was a little dated, but definitely comfortable.
You really can't beat this fabulous location. Meters from the beach, and from all of the shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife in station 2. Not even a far cry from anywhere else on the island, if you don't mind a walk down the beach.
I could seriously go on and on about this place. We spent lots of time at the Red Coconut bar which is adjoining the hotel, and it becomes quite popular with lots of other people in the area. Don't miss happy hour! Everything we ate was fabulous in the restaurant as well.
Despite what people might think about staying in this area, we found the nights to be relatively quiet and were never kept up by noise.
I can't say enough good about this place. We are a couple, in my late 20's and he is his late 30's and enjoyed the happening vibe The Red Coconut has going on. After exploring the island it was clear that we had struck gold with this hotel. No other that we saw had the location, pool beachfront and overall chill exotic atmosphere. For us, it was perfect. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple