“Good service, so-so facilities, nevertheless...comfortable stay”

Red Coconut Beach Hotel
Ranked #27 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Coming to and from the hotel to the main road to get access of transportation is challenging. Had to drag my luggage for at least 5 minutes to get to the main road... so I suggest pack light! :) A note though, the hotel is not exactly Station 1, but in between Stations 1 & 2. Very convenient location to go to the stores and other bars/cafes.

One thing that turned me off is the stench of the creek which was located less than 10 meters from the hotel. Funny thing, it happens only in the afternoon.

The beachfront rooms are highly recommended. The room was spacious, but a bit musty.Towels in the shower room and the beach are always ready upon request... which are a delight. However, these need replacing soon. One glitch--- no free Wifi in the room... You gotta go and stay near the lobby/front desk for free Wifi.

Overall, my stay was comfortable, everyone was courteous and accomodating. Considering the rates I got... I got a good deal.Bring sunscreen and enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: Get the beachfront room. Make sure the airconditioning unit is not leaking.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Loved this place, all of the staff members were friendly and fantastic with my children. Edward at the bar makes the best cocktails on the whole island, and all of the restaurant staff were extremely attentive. I used the babysitting service and the babysitter was wonderful. Rooms are fantastic, meals were great and the only thing i can find fault with is that there is no elevator. It was hard taking 2 kids up to the 4th floor several times a day. Overall its a great hotel and if i ever return to Boracay I will definately be staying here again. Thanks!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sarah1606
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Had a terrible time with Cebu Pacific Airlines losing my luggage after bumping me off twice! As soon as I checked into the Red Coconut, however, all the stress and anger were instantly.swept away. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. You can find cheaper dining places in the area but they do not offer the same ambiance. We are definitely coming back.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank joelrpanagsagan
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Having stayed in resorts like Beachcomber (ripp off wt exchange rate when settling the bill), Villa Camilla (dump), Orchids (robbed) and Nigi Nigi (nice native bungalows and cozy bar), Red Coconut is definitely of a higher standard. It is located at boat station n°2, right in the middle of white beach. There have beachfront or garden accommodation (cheaper, more basic, but spacious and quiet), a nice swimming pool and bar, and you can dine on the beach. I'm looking forward to spend the Xmas holidays already.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cisdavao
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Boracay was our last destination and we loved the place and the hotel. The price was quite reasonable and therefore our expecations were limited.

We were sursprised by the friendly welcome at the lobby, our names were mentioned on a board and we received a very nice, large room with all equipment required. Room and bathroom were very clean and the staff helped us with any questions.

The location was amazing directly at the wunderful white sandy beach. The sunbeds and towels are free for hotel guests.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lexli
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Just confirming what the reviews here reflect. A nice place (good value for money) in a good location - with the "difference: being the staff who make your stay so enjoyable even if you are unlucky with the weather as I was.
Book in good time. It was low season and the hotel was full. Clearly, a good reputation has it's benefits for the hotel ;-)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank mikkeybh
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Boracay is the best beach holiday location I've ever been to .... and the Red Coconut helped make this holiday so great! It's a wonderful hotel.
Right on the beach .... just walk past the pool & bar, across the sand walkway, thru a few palm trees & you are on the perfect gently shelving white beach!
Its near DMall in Boat Station 2, so a few minutes walk to all the shops, bars & restraunts you could want on holiday & in the middle of all the action. But its far enough away from Dmall to miss most of the noise - we only had one interupted night! For me this is the perfect location in a fabulous resort!
And the staff ..... 5Stars .... they were just so helpful! Always polite, always available, always willing to help! When Cebu Pacific cancelled my return flight, the reception staff did everything & got me on an alternate flight (shame really ...lol) - I was booked room only so they did not have to do anything, but nothing was too much trouble.
The Delux room we had was large, clean & very comfortable, not trendy but pleasant.
Of all the hotels I have stayed in around the world, the Red Coconut joins the small list of those I will go back to & would recommend. I WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Savages
Travelers also viewed these Boracay hotels
Le Soleil de Boracay
0 mi away
The District Boracay
The District Boracay
#7 of 151 in Boracay

Been to Red Coconut Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Coconut Beach Hotel

Address: White Beach, Barangay Balabag | Between station 1 and station 2, Malay, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#17 Luxury Hotel in Boracay
#22 On the Beach Hotel in Boracay
Price Range: $91 - $288 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Red Coconut Beach Hotel 4*
The Red Coconut Beach Hotel remains the premier destination for informed travelers to our little island, Boracay. With world class amenities and personal service, you and your loved ones will have the vacation of a lifetime! Situated in the middle of the world famous White Beach, between station 1 and 2, we are steps away from the ocean, D'Mall, and other fun activities. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at our beach front bar or dine at our famous restaurant. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Coconut Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Coconut Beach Boracay