patio pacific is a nice, clean place to stay with your basic needs: decent bed, bathroom (shower only, no bath in the basic room), there is a swimming pool and a fitness center. there is no view, other than the main road which is quite noisy and all you hear is cars and tricycles honking all day long. the breakfast buffet is VERY average... your typical, run-of-the-mill filipino breakfast buffet with fake orange juice, nothing especially tasty but nothing terrible (although not vegetarian friendly at all). it is close to the main beach, although you do have to walk down some dark alleyways to get there.
basically, i stayed here for two nights and then checked out to stay at the shangri-la resort about a 5 minute drive away.. WHICH WAS MUCH BETTER. this place is okay if you are on a budget, but if you are looking for something nice, go to shangri-la.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel