“The perfect mix”

Patio Pacific Boracay
Ranked #59 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed February 22, 2009

I got a tour package that includes airport and boat transfers on top of the 3-day/2-night accom and breakfast. The transfer was impeccable and the service people are very professional. This journey comprises of a land transfer from the airport to a boat port, a boat ride and another land transfer to the hotel - and then vice-versa. The system was very commendable especially to tired people (like us) who were arriving from a really early flight - ETA: 0700H. With that said, we expected that we'll have to kill some time at the beach while waiting for our rooms to get ready by 2 pm. We were advised later that it was ready by noon, just before we had our lunch. Another plus point! Although it wasn't really peak season when we came.

We took most of our meals at their outlets also, it was buffet so portions are fine, however, maybe it would be nicer if they add another main course selection or two.

The room was ok. It was clean and I guess we were lucky that we got the room at the wing that is closer to the beach front. **TIP: during reservation, ask to be booked at the wing that's closer to the beach! and if possible, on level one as they have little pocket gardens :)

There's a pool, a gym and a wall climbing facility. The pool is nothing out of the ordinary and they lack sun-beds. But who cares about a pool anyway when there's a fabulous beach a few steps away. :)

The location (if you get the beach side rooms) is perfect, it's about a 3-minute stroll away from the beach front. This gives you peace that beachfront properties may not have and easy access to the streets, bars and D*Mall.

Overall, it was a great and personalized experience and the place is very recommendable. You get what you pay for and more :)

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stassja

Reviewed April 10, 2008

My wife and I stayed at Patio Pacific (west wing) for a night after our flight was cancelled. The room was small but tidy and the bed mattress was relaxing. They have a nice swimming pool, a gym, a rockwall for climbing and a jacuzzi. The staff was superb. They were very attentive to our needs and very courteous. It took us at least 5 mins to reach the beach front but it was fine with us. Our complimentary breakfast was good. Patio Pacific will be on my list when i return to Boracay.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bunko007
Reviewed December 24, 2007

We had a company outing and got a great rate with Sea air and patio pacific. We were located at the new wing behind the street. Spacious rooms. Not advisable for those who want a beach front hotel since there is about 50 meters walk to the beach shoreline. Breakfast buffet was good, service also good.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank cinnamon23
Reviewed November 7, 2007

This family-run resort in Borakay is simply splendid!
The service here is the best! I have stayed at Patio Pacific
at least 6 times!

I stay in Patio Pacific every time I visit the island of Borakay. Their rooms are perfectly clean and their beds comfortable! Their staff is the best on the island! Everyone of the staff at Patio Pacific has a smile on their face and a gentle manner about them. Many of the satff have been with the resort for years, so when i return there, I feel like I am visiting good friends!

Every hotel could be spotless and neat as Patio Pacific, but not every hotel and resort has a highly trained staff whose job is to please each guest.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank rmarsella
Reviewed November 4, 2007

The third time I went to Boracay, we booked 3 rooms at Patio Pacific through SEAir from October 31-November 2.
I was delighted by the very efficient account manager! Shelyn did her best to accommodate my request of booking us at Buidling C since we have 2 pregnant friends with us. She did not automatically promise but told us that she will do her best to accommodate my request. I was ecstatic when she delivered the good news to me! Kudos to you Shelyn!

Unfortunately, the VERY DISAPPOINTING check in process burst my "happy bubble". We had an early flight and was advised that we would be able to check in at 2pm. So we went to the beach and killed time only to find out that our rooms are still not ready when we came back at 2pm. I was aghast when the front desk guy advised me that one of the rooms we have reserved is located at the Annex! He was not even apologetic when I told him that I was promised 3 room reservations in Bldg C, he just told me that he cannot do anything about it. So I called up Shelyn and
true to her words, was able to solve our problem.
Sad to say, the hotel did not prepare for the surge of visitors during this season. They were VERY SLOW in checking us in according to them, their houskeeping personel are not yet done cleaning our rooms. WE WERE CHECKED IN AT 4PM!
And they had the nerve to remind us the we should promptly check out at 12!

I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you don't want to go through the hassle and stress of checking in.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank skyeMakati
Reviewed November 4, 2007

Our stay at Patio Pacific is perfect!!!!!! We purchased the 3days/2nites package inclusive of Seair flights at Phil. travelmart at Megamall at a very reasonable price. The clean and cozy room, food attendants, waiters, amenities including swimming pool really exceeded our expectations. The food was in generous servings and tastes really good!! Though the resort is non beach-front, it's just less than 5 mins. walk to the white beach and very close to D'Mall. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone. :)

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank shirl_01
Reviewed October 24, 2007

Your staff is very accomodating, your room is very lovely, and the food was great.

Keep it up Patio Pacific. We'll definitely consider you again when we go back to Boracay. Thanks for making our first time a grand time.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple