I got a tour package that includes airport and boat transfers on top of the 3-day/2-night accom and breakfast. The transfer was impeccable and the service people are very professional. This journey comprises of a land transfer from the airport to a boat port, a boat ride and another land transfer to the hotel - and then vice-versa. The system was very commendable especially to tired people (like us) who were arriving from a really early flight - ETA: 0700H. With that said, we expected that we'll have to kill some time at the beach while waiting for our rooms to get ready by 2 pm. We were advised later that it was ready by noon, just before we had our lunch. Another plus point! Although it wasn't really peak season when we came.
We took most of our meals at their outlets also, it was buffet so portions are fine, however, maybe it would be nicer if they add another main course selection or two.
The room was ok. It was clean and I guess we were lucky that we got the room at the wing that is closer to the beach front. **TIP: during reservation, ask to be booked at the wing that's closer to the beach! and if possible, on level one as they have little pocket gardens :)
There's a pool, a gym and a wall climbing facility. The pool is nothing out of the ordinary and they lack sun-beds. But who cares about a pool anyway when there's a fabulous beach a few steps away. :)
The location (if you get the beach side rooms) is perfect, it's about a 3-minute stroll away from the beach front. This gives you peace that beachfront properties may not have and easy access to the streets, bars and D*Mall.
Overall, it was a great and personalized experience and the place is very recommendable. You get what you pay for and more :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel