The reviews on this site seem pretty accurate - it is an older resort that is not really beachfront, with no view, and in the busy part of the beach. Pros - being older the family room was spacious, the bathroom bigger and staff are quick to respond to requests and always smiling. Cons - the only give you one room key (!), towels and facilities are tired and is begging for a refresh, the free wifi is only in the lobby and dining area - not in the room and the AC in the living area of the suite wasn't getting cool. In the end, for what we paid it was just ok. I would not stay here again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel