Just got back from a glorious week at the wonderful island of Boracay,Please if you vist ,stay at Patio Pacific,this hotel is exceptional for the price,the staff and management are all amazing,cannot do enough for you,always polite ,helpful and happy.
I have been lucky to stay in many many 5* hotels in the world,but this has to be the friendliest and cleanest ever.Also Breakfast is amazing,great choice every day.
My view,no need to stay anywhere else.
We will be back.
The Ormrods/English(living in China)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel