“You'd be crazy not to stay here!”

Patio Pacific Boracay
Ranked #62 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at Patio Pacific for 4D/3N with my sister for holiday. This was one of the best decisions we've made on our entire vacation!

Transfer to and from the hotel to Caticlan airport was smooth and went off without a hitch.

Upon our arrival at the hotel, we were greeted by staff with shell necklaces and a welcome drink buko pandan shake. It was such a great welcome. The resort staff was such a happy bunch. After checking-in, we were greeted by Carlos, the Operations Manager of the resort, and personally showed to our room. The room was amazing! The ready coolness from the airconditioner; the warm lights, cleanliness and feel of the room and bathroom made our immediate entrance quite pleasant and relaxing.

Carlos also offered to show us the rest of the resort as well as the quickest way to get to the beach. There was a wall climb feature, which was a challenge to tackle but very fun. Their gym was well-equipped, clean and professional; and their pool was gorgeous, clean and welcoming. The walk to the beach? Barely a walk - you were there in 2 minutes! There's a private, well-lit and secure walkway to be passed, which will take you to the beautiful sands of the beach in no time.

The hotel is located in Station 1 and is close to almost everything. So convenient; we hardly had to worry about our safety or how we were going to get to places.

If there's any activity you wanted to do, you can book it with the front desk and they'll look after you.

On our second night, I lost one of my (gray) contact lenses in the pool and after looking around for an hour, I gave up and asked one of the lifeguards to help me and notify me if they had found it. He was very helpful and said that they'd try to find it in the morning, since it was a lot harder at night. That's what I loved about Patio Pacific's staff, they were very optimistic and helpful, even if what you're asking for is nearly impossible.

There was wi-fi in the room, but it would cut out a few times, which prompted us to have to go into common areas outside. This was not a big deal though and was easily rectified.

On our last morning, I hit up the gym before checking out. One of the workers approached me with something in hand and said the following in Tagalog, 'Ma'am, is this what you were looking for?' Lo and behold! There was my contact! All dry and shrivelled up. I was so shocked, amazed, impressed and embarrassed at the same time. I nodded and said, 'I can't believe you found it!' Even though it could no longer be used, I was still super impressed with how the staff approached this. Two thumbs way up!

Overall, the stay was beyond my expectations and I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Boracay!

Cheers,
A.R.

Room Tip: Make sure to remove your earrings/jewellery when doing the wall climb! I lost one of my earrings an...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank simply_abz

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel. Location is very nice. Not the beach front but a 1 minute walk away from the beach. Very accommodating staff which made sure we had a comfortable stay.

Hotel security walked with me to the other side of the island at sunrise because I wanted to take pictures and he wanted to make sure I reached safely.

Front desk called us ahead of the schedule to let us know that our flight to Manila was delayed. Front desk girl could really sing! She had a beautiful voice, so we made her sing a Christmas song for us!

Breakfast was very decent, pool area was nice and not crowded, gym was also nicely maintained. Overall, a great experience!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2013

When we come to Boracay with my family, balikbayan relatives and friends we see to it that we were booked at Patio Pacific. The place is really perfect for people like us who after a long day at the beach; swimming, island tour and the young ones doing banana boat ride, jet skiing etc , can sleep well at night without hearing the different bands on the beach area. Its good that last April 2013 we were billeted at the 3rd floor room near the swimming pool area ( I hope everytime we checked in , we will be given rooms on this side of Patio Pacific. The rooms are clean and smells good because I am very particular with the bedsheets.The buffet breakfast is very good and we get the chance to have a free one night dinner in which the food were really delicious. For those who does not like to swim in the beach, they can enjoy the swimming pool which is big enough with its separate jacuzzi fior relaxation. Staffs were very friendly . Over all, I will definitely stay at Patio Pacific everytime I will go to Boracay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had the family room for 2 nights, it was located at the corner of the corridor of level 2. The size of the room was good and so was the bathroom. The design relocates your luggage and clothes to the large bathroom which is a good idea since our clothes are mostly wet with seawater and sand.

The aircon was strong and comfortable, gets the room to the right temperature in a short time. The flat screen TV was well located and has many channels. The large sofa was really useful to lounge on. The renovation of the room seems new. Everything in the room and common areas are neat, clean and tidy. The security of the hotel is excellent, the guards are always friendly and alert. The comment about being feeling dangerous walking along the little path was unfounded. We never felt threatened at all.

Our family really enjoyed the wall climb and the gym, the latter which was almost professional standard. The pool, as mentioned in my title makes you feel like your are swimming in Evian.

The hotel is located slightly away from the beach but not far really and I think this is an advantage instead. Since we are travelling as a family with teenage kids, we prefer some peace after a day of action. But all the places you need to go, restaurants, shops, white beach etc. is a short pleasant walk away.

The issue about the office across the road is weird but not really a problem at all since you only go to the office at check in and check out and there are always helpful hands for your luggage. So you can disregard this.

The staff were always friendly and their welcome is perfected art. Our kids love the seashell necklace and after 11 hours of travelling in the heat ending with the boneshaker tricycle, the ice cold towel and ice cold pina colada seems to be like from heaven.

Ok, a few areas for improvement to make it GEM quality. The mattress is not magnificent, the pillows are too thick. The storage water heater does not store enough for 4 persons when using the bathtub and shower simultaneously. There was an incident at the gym where one of the staff was a little off key but the next day and a change of the staff, the service standards are back to tip top.Breakfast is good but not fantastic, I think it is mainly due to presentation and not contents.

So the reviews about this hotel are right but we found it better than the photos (that could be outdated). Our family are completely satisfied so you go ahead and book this.

Room Tip: I think level 2 could be quieter especially if you have Chinese neighbours.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our room was always cleaned well and fresh towels were given. The buffet breakfast was great, especially the omelettes made to order in front of you. Although the hotel was great value for money there were only two downsides, it wasn't on the beach and the noise outside was quite bad when we were trying to get to sleep! I would definitely invest in some earplugs before staying here or request a room well away from the main road.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2013

For the price that we paid for let me say that my expectations were quite exceeded. Our room was small based from what the other reviewers said but it didn't really matter since we're out most of the time. Despite of the size, it was clean, smoke-free, sheets and towels smelled fresh and clean as well. We just noticed that it didn't offer any complimentary water nor coffee/tea. The only downside of this hotel is the weak water pressure in the shower and toilet flush. It took me at least 45 minutes just to shower. When we got there, the shower drainage was clogged but when we called housekeeping, they fixed it right away for us.

Daily breakfast buffet was also provided. We had plenty of choices and Albert was really helpful in assisting us when we needed something. He always had this pleasant aura and smiled a lot.

As for the staff, I'd commend Jao for being so helpful and extremely nice. She called our airline just to check on our flight then immediately informed us that there have been changes. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't have boarded our designated airline. The rest were nice as well. Housekeeping was efficient and quick.

It's not beachfront but it's just a short walk away from the hotel. For those who don't want throng of people outside of their hotel, this place is for you. Swimming pool is also clean and big enough. On our first night we dipped in the pool and also had the luxury of relaxing in the built in jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Choose rooms by the pool side if you want nearer access to the beach
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My friends and I stayed in Patio Pacific last November 2012. Though it is not right in front of the beach, it's just about a 3-minute walk away. It's in a very convenient location as it's near the nice restaurants in station 1 but isn't very far from D'mall and the other restaurants in station 2. The staff was friendly but we weren't able to interact with them so much because we were always out. Rooms and bathroom was very clean. Breakfast buffet has a wide selection of dishes.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family