Stayed at Patio Pacific for 4D/3N with my sister for holiday. This was one of the best decisions we've made on our entire vacation!
Transfer to and from the hotel to Caticlan airport was smooth and went off without a hitch.
Upon our arrival at the hotel, we were greeted by staff with shell necklaces and a welcome drink buko pandan shake. It was such a great welcome. The resort staff was such a happy bunch. After checking-in, we were greeted by Carlos, the Operations Manager of the resort, and personally showed to our room. The room was amazing! The ready coolness from the airconditioner; the warm lights, cleanliness and feel of the room and bathroom made our immediate entrance quite pleasant and relaxing.
Carlos also offered to show us the rest of the resort as well as the quickest way to get to the beach. There was a wall climb feature, which was a challenge to tackle but very fun. Their gym was well-equipped, clean and professional; and their pool was gorgeous, clean and welcoming. The walk to the beach? Barely a walk - you were there in 2 minutes! There's a private, well-lit and secure walkway to be passed, which will take you to the beautiful sands of the beach in no time.
The hotel is located in Station 1 and is close to almost everything. So convenient; we hardly had to worry about our safety or how we were going to get to places.
If there's any activity you wanted to do, you can book it with the front desk and they'll look after you.
On our second night, I lost one of my (gray) contact lenses in the pool and after looking around for an hour, I gave up and asked one of the lifeguards to help me and notify me if they had found it. He was very helpful and said that they'd try to find it in the morning, since it was a lot harder at night. That's what I loved about Patio Pacific's staff, they were very optimistic and helpful, even if what you're asking for is nearly impossible.
There was wi-fi in the room, but it would cut out a few times, which prompted us to have to go into common areas outside. This was not a big deal though and was easily rectified.
On our last morning, I hit up the gym before checking out. One of the workers approached me with something in hand and said the following in Tagalog, 'Ma'am, is this what you were looking for?' Lo and behold! There was my contact! All dry and shrivelled up. I was so shocked, amazed, impressed and embarrassed at the same time. I nodded and said, 'I can't believe you found it!' Even though it could no longer be used, I was still super impressed with how the staff approached this. Two thumbs way up!
Overall, the stay was beyond my expectations and I will definitely be staying here again on my next visit to Boracay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel