I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our room was always cleaned well and fresh towels were given. The buffet breakfast was great, especially the omelettes made to order in front of you. Although the hotel was great value for money there were only two downsides, it wasn't on the beach and the noise outside was quite bad when we were trying to get to sleep! I would definitely invest in some earplugs before staying here or request a room well away from the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel