Went as a couple and stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. The room was big. The bathroom is lovely. Towels are very good. There is a queen size bed and a couch. Food is excellent. But above all, the service is the best. Everyone is very approachable. We feel very safe and at home. We also tried to have a set dinner for 2 at their tree house. It was explicit and they continued to serve us at our hearts content. Also has fast wi-fi that even in my vacation, I was able to attend and support my colleagues at work. Good and fast housekeeping. If ever we would be going back to Boracay, I would always stay with Patio Pacific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel