My partner and I enjoyed our stay here immensely.
Firstly the customer service is 5 star. All the employees go out of their way to greet you and to make your stay at the Patio Pacific comfortable and memorable. The Patio Pacific's logo is 'Where good just isn't good enough.' This speaks for itself in regards to the customer service.
The rooms are extremely clean and are serviced everyday. We stayed on the west side of the hotel, closer to the beach and it was very peaceful.
The front desk was always attended and the staff where more than happy to assist us with any enquiry we had.
Breakfast and the restaurant was delicious. A full buffet breakfast of both western food and Philippine food. A great way to start your morning before heading to the beach. A special mention to Jomar (head chef) who is a friendly soul and more than accommodating.
The location is PERFECT! It's away from the hustle and bustle of station 2. If it was beach front you wouldn't get any shut eye. We really appreciated the location as we were close enough to the excitement if we wanted it and just as easily in peace and quiet relaxing by the pool or having an afternoon nap.
The gym was great. Both my partner and I used it regularly. There are also classes on specific days if you are game.
Overall this hotel made our stay what it was. Look no further, it's value for money, great location, friendly and helpful staff and an excellent pool and gym.
Keep an eye out for Carlos (manager) He will go out of his way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Thank you Carlos and the Patio Pacific staff. We will be back
Rebecca and Tass
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel