We stayed here over the new year period. Our room was a little small and the bathroom a bit dated, however, everything worked fine. Plenty of pay tv and and wifi access in the room and around the Hotel. Breakfast was ok with an egg station. Pool was nice however got a little crowded at times. The gym is also used by members from the island. It is o my a 2 min walk to the beach with no roads to cross. Most of all though the staff were very friendly and helpful and it is they who made our stay there so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel