We stayed in the hotel five days, four nights. When we arrived we were served with a very delicious drink & they informed us that we were upgraded to a suite room. The room was big, clean & beautiful. Could have been perfect if there is an exhaust system in the bathroom. The staff are all so respectful, friendly & helpful. Also all the waiters, waitresses & cashier in the restaurant. The beach is just 5 minutes away. It's truly MORE FUN IN BORACAY because of Patio Pacific!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel