Nice service and quite friendly staff. Pool is quite nice except when you got some not that clean guest. A little noise at night because it is so busy around, nicr bars and restaurants around.
Breakfast is ok, nothing special but really friendly staff that makes it more nice !
They keep track of nationality, and i made emphasis of mine as the thought i was Spanish (I am Dominican, not that much of us going there )
Definitely i will stay there again, i could recommend them to isolated the windows of the rooms facing the street and making more promotion to the bar and restaurant at night for there guest and others !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and ACCOR so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel