I was taken aback at first because their reception and some hotel rooms were at the other side of the street. Fortunately we were given a room at the other side, beside their garden cafe. Breakfast is yummy, though same menu every day except for the fried rice buddy (tocino, bangus, etc) and you can have your omelet cooked for you with your choice of fillings. We stayed at room 207, room was ok. However, on our 2nd night, we were awaken by droplets of water coming from the ceiling. We noticed that our bed sheets, pillows and floor were all wet like it rained inside our room. We immediately reported to the receptionist and had our room fixed. We were informed that it was because the room above us had their aircon in full blast while ours was not. We were advised to keep the aircon in full blast also. But we didn’t want that, what we did was just to keep the aircon open even if we’re outside, the moist was minimized but still there were droplets of water. I was wondering if that only happened in our room or in all rooms in the 2nd floor. Overall, the resort was very good. Being not of a beach front hotel is not a hassle but I think made it more private and secluded. After a swim in the beach, you can swim in the pool to cool off. You can swim in their pool without so much people passing by and the place was quiet. The staff were all very nice, esp those in the garden café. I’ll stay here again next time we go to boracay, and hopefully by then, the problem with the 2nd floor room is fixed already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patio Pacific boasts 65 air-conditioned deluxe rooms and suites, all exuding luxury and relaxing atmosphere. One can savor sumptuous meals at its Garden Cafe that offers international cuisine or can chill out at the Vanilla Lounge. It's Alpha Fitness Center has a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness gym and wall climbing facility. Other facilities include a Conference Room, with 180 seats, ideal for out-of-town or corporate meetings, sales conventions, training programs and private parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Patio Pacific Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patio Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Patio Pacific Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Patio Pacific Hotel