“Boracay Gold Crown Resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Boracay Gold Crowne Resort
Ranked #123 of 146 Hotels in Boracay

Business
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Philippines
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I was with our 80 year old mom and 2 brothers last October when we went to Boracay. I booked the room directly. The room that was given to us was at the ground level, directly facing the garden. I say, good ambience because of garden atmosphere. This hotel is located at Station 1, near an Andok's resto by the road, and near the church too. By the beachfront, it's closest to the well-known bars, walking distance to Jona's shakes, and walking distance to the D'Mall.

The room at Boracay Gold Crowne is big, they placed two (2) queen-sized beds and one (1) single bed for the 4 of us There's a cable tv set, mini ref, coffee-tea-making facility in the room. They replenish bottled water everyday, too. The bathroom is also big with cabinets for clothes, and there's a safety deposit box. The ground level rooms lead to the garden

The hotel was recently acquired by Astoria Plaza and they told me they have made complete renovations on the rooms. Linens were sparklingly clean and white, the towels, too with the distinct Astoria quality - as I have stayed at Astoria Plaza quite often. The staff is overly-solicitous, taking care of our every need. They make up the rooms every day, and they change sheets and towels on a daily basis too. I felt safe and secured in this place. There is an entrance by the road, which is guarded, and there is entrance by the beachfront, where you will enter the dining area and their reception area. They said there are still a lot of things that they need to put up like the lounges in the beach area.

Every night, there is buffet dinner by the beachfront. Singer-entertainers livens the area. The price is fair enough. There are choices of fish, pork, beef, chicken for grilling, there's salad, pasta, other entrees, fruits, and the dinner goes with bottomless iced tea or lemonade. The price of the hotel room includes breakfast, but it's a so-so. On my second and third days, I went at other nearby restos for breakfast.

I would surely love to go back to this hotel.

Stayed October 2008
5 Thank Goodnews98
NEW JERSEY
Reviewed February 17, 2008

i stayed at one of their cottage style rooms for a weekend in june and i must say it was better than i expected... i stayed at the first cottage from the beach and the view was pretty good.. room was nice and clean and staff was friendly... location was pretty central to everything.

Stayed June 2007
3 Thank RAMMIER23
makati
Reviewed February 13, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed in this resort and I could say that I liked my stay there. Boracay Gold Crowne Club is in the beach front of Station1, Boracay. Additionally, I liked the hispanic ambiance of the place. The place is very serene compared to other resorts that is ranked higher than Gold Crowne. Most of the resorts were actually near the bars in Boracay that I find so odd. I couldn't imagine myself sleeping comfortably at night in those resorts.

Based from the other comment/reviews, I think they are just exaggerating. The place doesn't look like haunted 'coz they have lights at night. A security guard is available 24 hours so It's a good thing for the tenant's safety. The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Lastly, their rates are very affordable. :)

• Liked — beachfront, serenity
  • Disliked — no internet access
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank beachfetish