stayed here last year just prior to peak season, lovely accommodating staff, guards helpful and plenty to do in and around
trip to main white beaches best drone via tricycle, but still only a 15 - 20minute stroll.
rooms clean and spacious, hot water flowing freely. pool just outside of the rooms a nice touch on a warm night. macau sitting in a tree nearby an interesting touch. complimentary breakfast relaxing in spacious dining area.
only issue were the (literally) rock-hard beds and bedframe, but you don't spend that much time in bed in such beautiful surrounds, with plenty to do. would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Bay Resort Boracay in Boracay Island, Philippines - your gateway to a true beach oasis with every touch of perfection.Savor a relaxing retreat in cozy rooms fitted with refreshing interiors. Plunge into an array of excitement with a world of diversions within your reach. And bask in unparalleled bliss in our peaceful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Paradise Bay Beach & Watersport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Beach And Watersport Resort
- Paradise Bay Beach & Watersport Hotel Boracay
- Paradise Bay Beach Watersport Resort