Scotty's Action Sports Network, Inc. Boracay
Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience with Scotty :)

My bf and i would like to thank team Scotty for providing us with such a memorable experience in... read more

Reviewed March 28, 2020
juiisoh
I love Scotty’s!!!

I went to Scotty’s and that was where I got my PADI open water diving certification. The people... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020
AbbyOtter

All reviews the shangri la resort helmet diving dive center water sports amazing instructor open water island hopping marine life dive master boracay island bernie shangrila parasailing dives equipment za boat
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We did 6 Dives with Scotty's and what a great experience it was! This full service dive shop took us to some great sites by short boat ride and we saw tremendous reefs teaming with fish and creatures of all sizes. Both Domingo and Dave were excellent and caring dive masters, the staff in the shop were also very helpful. Thanks for a great dive experience.

Date of experience: October 2013
3  Thank Vicki P
POTR, Manager at Scotty's Action Sports Network, Inc. Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Vicki,

Thank you so much for your Review, which I have shared with Dave, Domingo and the rest of the Team. I am so happy to hear you had such a good time.

We do what we Love here and Love what we do, very pleased you could share that experience with us. Hopefully you will be back some time soon and we can all go Diving together again.

All the best from us at Scotty's.

Mabuhay,
Nick
Operations Manager

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Want to snorkel , these guys know where to go and will arrange all details. Probably pricier than others but worth it for a hassle free trip.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This experience was actually for my partner when we stayed at the Shangri-la Resort Boracay as she wanted to learn SCUBA diving.
I was a qualified diver and ex-commercial but lost all my Certs. some time ago, wanted to accompany my partner on her training, so we both enrolled for the SCUBA Diver course and could not have picked a better place. in short a well run organisation, manager Nick has a set up to be proud of. The girls are friendly and helpful but top marks to Instructor Dave who spent a lot of time with my partner working on her Buoyancy control, seen many instructors in my time but he has great patience and a friendly disposition.
The whole experience was a relaxing and pleasant one and we hope to return next year.
Weather was against us as it was the Monsoon season but Scotty's matches the resort for quality and professionalism, a perfect match.
During the Open water dive saw some other outfits pulling some dodgy manoeuvres but we were in safe hands with Scotty's and Dave.
I would recommend this to anyone who wishes to experience SCUBA diving for the first time but they have some sites for the more experience and cover Nitrox.
Book up at Scotty's you won't be disappointed

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank jdceve
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were looking for water sports that could be done with the family. The folks at Scotty's were very gratious and accomodating and took us all out (with a 2 year old and a 5 year old) for a snorkling trip. It was perfect, and the staff treated my children great. The whole family loved it!!

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank Justin V
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have done many try dives around the World but have never seen a Dive Centre quite like Scotty's. They are based within the Shangri-La Resort, where I was staying, and completely blew me away from the moment I stepped inside. They provide all Water Sports for the guests but I was only interested in diving and chose to take the Scuba Diver Course there.

This place oozes 5 stars, apparently the boss there used to be GM of a Central London 5* Hotel, I can see why he moved here though!!!! The ambiance is perfect, the centre is large and beautifully laid out to create a feeling of welcome while still providing the practicalities of the services they provide. The staff are just fantastic, the customer service is second to none and, in fitting with the operation, they are all such good fun and always aiming to please. The equipment looks new, though I'm sure a lot of it is not, but so very well maintained you wouldn't know.

I am so very glad I chose to take a course there after years of doing DSDs. My Instructor Nick was a pleasure to be with. He did all the confined sessions in the beautiful pool on site and we did both dives from their private jetty in one of their speedboats. The instruction was flawlessly professional while maintaining the perfect element of fun. Thank you Nick and all the team at Scotty's for making my experience so very memorable. You way exceeded my expectations and I wish I could come back there some time soon. If you have a chance you must see this place for yourself.

Date of experience: October 2012